Chapter 107

“I go!”

Wang Jiajia slightest collect myself, glanced at the ground equipment, said: “! I’m really not qualified to teach you.”

Heard this, all surprised to see the incredible Wang Jiajia!

I did not expect, Wang Jiajia actually really go!

For a time, all eyes are toward Jiang Chen!

You know, if Wang Jiajia really gone, training assessment schedule will be delayed!

The key is, Wang Jiajia will be punished, history will become more ugly, became a stain, follow her life!

And now able to smooth things over people, only a Jiang Chen!

Jiang Chen Antan heard, he is not the intention to get rid of Wang Jiajia, and Wang Jiajia gone, for he is not the slightest benefit!

So, Jiang Chen will be indifferent said:? “Who has not experienced what we have experienced failure, before physical training, coach Zhou also fainted I practiced it, I did not give up, ah, adhere to come to an end ! ”

“Because I clearly know that, as a fire fighter, do not abandon do not give up forever to be kept in mind, do not abandon not only his teammates, not to abandon the survivors, we can not abandon themselves to give up their own, only to face the difficulties we should Yuezhanyueyong right!”

“Of course, if you’re a glass heart, being hit on the point and choose to give back, I can only say you are not fit to wear the clothes of the body, you are not fit to be our instructor, you do not deserve, you’re a complete loser you go! ”

Jiang Chen said finally, his voice is very strong, that did not have the feeling persuasion of 02.

The soldiers were shocked to Jiang Chen’s speech, Jiang Chen felt a little too radical a speech!

Wang Jiajia was a girl, after all, where can stand it, if indeed gone, is it going to affect my life?

After Wang Jiajia other hand, being close to Jiang Chen snapped a pass, Jiaoqu also suddenly shocked, a pair of beautiful eyes can not help but flushed!

Jiang Chen Finally, it is like a needle, tie at the apex of her!

After all, Jiang Chen said nothing wrong, because if she was a little frustrated, a little bit of fight to give up, she really do not deserve to wear the body of the battle suit!

And just when we think of how to deal with, and Wang Jiajia suddenly raised his head, wiped the tears from his eyes, look to Jiang Chen, and laughed, and said:

“I’d some look down on you, Jiang Chen!”

At this moment, the soldiers and assistants who stared!

This time, they learned that the original pitiless Wang Jiajia, also will laugh ah!

Have to say, Wang Jiajia laugh, really beautiful!

Of course, we all surprised at Jiang Chen persuasion ability, but also too much bad batch, and with almost scold tone, regarded Wang Jiajia said to pass!

In fact, Jiang Chen will not persuade people, but Jiang Chen clear, Wang Jiajia as instructors, the heart is very strong, the more gentle encouragement, for her, the more an insult than to stimulate her pride and ambition come works!

Sure, things with Jiang Chen imagined exactly the same!

“I’m the one look down on you, I thought you would go of it!” Jiang Chen faint smiles.

“Students were able to stick with it, as I could not bear the slightest blow instructor joke?!” Wang Jiajia look stronger, then looking for a positive, said: “continue to train, I just gave you three weeks to become familiar with all the equipment, the daily still training, training assessment after three weeks! ”