Chapter 180

In a blink of an eye, the camera has already dived to a position of 55 meters, and the limit distance from the camera is only the last 5 meters!

It is no exaggeration to say that the little girl’s hope of survival is now very slim!

Even Wang Jiajia and Han Ziyang didn’t dare to continue the operation!

After all, if you reach the limit of the 60-meter camera and still haven’t found the little girl, then all hopes will be shattered!

The atmosphere is instantly suppressed-to the extreme!

The host also took a breath, and conducted live-reporting in the live broadcast room:

“Netizens, the rescue team is still searching and rescuing the deep well. It has now been determined that the girl is in the well. Within 20 meters of the well, scratches and traces of slipping were found. They must have been left by the little girl. After the heavy rain, the inside of the well was extremely slippery, so the little girl slipped again!”

“At present, the rescue team has dived the camera to a distance of 55 meters in the deep well, but the little girl has not been found yet. The main problem at present is that the camera’s limit is only 60 meters, and the distance of the last 5 meters. If the little girl is in the figure, the situation is more serious, but the rescue team will still not give up. Even if there is only a glimmer of hope, we all believe that the rescue team will find the little girl and rescue it!”

The atmosphere in the live broadcast room is also pessimistic.

“It’s horrible, I actually fell 50 meters!”

“Yes, this well is still so narrow, I didn’t expect it to be so deep!”

“Why do such wells exist? It’s really strange!”

“This is actually a very good explanation. For example, what was left during geological exploration, such as what was left by geological exploration during construction, or it may be left by the lack of water in the town to build a well for lifting water!”

“Hey, why don’t you seal the well? This is a serious safety hazard!”

“Hey, I guess, the chances of a little girl surviving shouldn’t be great anymore!”

“Yeah, with such a small wellhead and falling so deep, it is estimated that it will be really difficult to survive!”

At the same time, Wang Jiajia took a deep breath. Even though she was under a lot of pressure, she still had to probe. There are still the last 5 meters, which means there is still a glimmer of hope!

As the host said, even if there is only a glimmer of hope, they will not give up!

“Let it go!” Wang Jiajia said solemnly.

Han Ziyang swallowed, under tremendous pressure, and then moved the camera one meter below.

However, nothing was found on the screen of the instrument!

“Keep playing!” Wang Jiajia said solemnly.

The camera, dropped another meter, still nothing!

“Keep playing!” Wang Jiajia took a deep breath and continued.

If you put it again, the position of the camera is 58 meters, and only the last 2 meters are left!

Everyone stared at the screen of the instrument intently, and even the soldiers and residents watching around couldn’t help holding a sigh of relief and squeezing their fists!