Chapter 181

Finding where the little girl is and confirming her physical condition is just the first step!

The next rescue work is the problem!

Moreover, danger can happen at any time!

No one knows how deep the deep well is. It is also a fact that it gets slippery after it rains!

In case the little girl can't hold on, if she falls again, the situation will be serious!

The rescue team will lose the specific position of the little girl, and the difficulty of rescue will also increase. The point is that the little girl is likely to fall directly to the bottom, causing a fatal danger!

Therefore, the soldiers present quickly recovered their calm after a brief period of excitement!

Wang Jiajia is responsible for communicating with the little girl and checking the current situation of the little girl!

With the operation of the camera by Wang Jiajia, everyone finally got a better understanding of the little girl's situation!

I saw that the little girl put her hands together and stuck her chest, her chest cavity was also squeezed, the whole person was stuck in the well, and she couldn't move at all!

This is actually good news, at least it can prove that the "three-five-three" little girl will not continue to decline in a short period of time!

However, the bad news is that the little girl can't hold on for too long, it is likely to cause damage to the body!

The situation is very urgent!

Moreover, Wang Jiajia will continue to calm the little girl's emotions.

After all, if a little girl breaks down emotionally and suddenly struggles, it is likely to cause the surrounding soil to loosen and appear to slide again!

The soldiers did not dare to be light-hearted. At present, the most important thing is to understand the situation in the well and quickly make a rescue plan.

Of course, before formulating a rescue plan, one thing must be done first!

After all, it will take a certain amount of time to formulate a rescue plan. In order to ensure that the little girl is safe and sound, Zhou Long calmly analyzed and issued instructions:

"Oxygen, let the oxygen go down first. The space in the well is narrow and it is 60 meters deep. The air is thin. People who stay below for a long time are prone to lack of oxygen and are dangerous!"

Hearing this, Han Ziyang acted immediately and took out the oxygen tank and oxygen tube.

Since the little girl is in an area about 60 meters underground, the oxygen tube is obviously not long enough, so Han Ziyang temporarily arranged for the soldiers to splice the oxygen tube together, and fixed the oxygen tank, and put it into the well together!

Then, let Wang Jiajia communicate with the little girl through the camera, so that the little girl can get enough oxygen correctly!

After completing this first step, Zhou Long, Jiang Chen and other fighters began to discuss countermeasures!

At the same time, the host began to report on the scene!

"After the continuous efforts of the fire fighters, the little girl was finally found in an area 60 meters underground. Fortunately, the little girl is currently not in danger of life, her vital signs are normal, and her consciousness is clear. The rescue team will transport the little girl the first time. With oxygen, the rescue team is currently discussing a specific rescue plan!"