Chapter 152

“Damn it! The road is blocked by a river!”

“How is this going? It seems that the current is fast!”

“No wonder the village is trapped and the rescue team can’t reach it. It’s hard to cross this river alone!”

“What will the secret service team do?”

“More than half of the time has passed, and if you delay it, the time will be too late!”

“Yes, the point is that the heavy rain doesn’t mean to stop at all!”

The audience in the live broadcast room was discussing a lot, and they were also worried about Jiang Chen and others.

At this time, the host returned to the screen again and said with a serious face: “Presumably everyone has seen that the road to the village has been completely destroyed by floods, blocking the rescue team’s path, but according to Jiang The discussion between Chen and Zhou Long, as well as Zhang Hong, the squadron leader of the local traffic police squadron, they are going to rush straight over!”

And while the host was still explaining, Fatty Zhao, who was next to him, entered the camera and asked: “You fasten your seat belts and wear your life jackets, and you are about to act soon!”

“good!”

The host and photographer were shocked and hurriedly began to wear life jackets.

It can be clearly seen that the host’s complexion has begun to turn pale, and the photographer’s hands have begun to tremble!

After all, there must be a certain degree of danger in 02 to cross the turbulent river ahead, otherwise Jiang Chen and others will not be so cautious and require everyone to wear life jackets and fasten seat belts!

For Jiang Chen and others, it’s okay. They are in this business, and they have a bottom.

However, for the host and photographer, they have never experienced such a dangerous situation and done such a dangerous thing!

At this time, their mood is like going to ride a roller coaster and bungee jumping, tension and fear coexist.

Of course, the difference is that bungee jumping and roller coasters are both safe rides!

However, this mission is accompanied by risks. If there is an accident, there may be death!

Therefore, the host and photographer are really scared!

They have also truly experienced how dangerous and difficult each task is for fire fighters, it is impossible for ordinary people to complete it!

At the same time, the live broadcast room is also fried!

“Damn! Just rush over? It’s too fierce, right!”

“Have you seen that, the host’s face turned white in shock!”

“The lens has also started to shake, and the photographer should be shaking with fright!”

“This is normal, just change to an ordinary person, it’s good not to be scared to pee!”

“It is conceivable how dangerous the scene is!”

“Fire fighters are not easy!”

“In order to save people, they did it too!”

“However, this is no longer a solution!”

“The former firefighters can reach the opposite side safely!”