Chapter 94

Zhou Long was stunned, staring at Jiang Chen in horror, completely unresponsive!

He is ready. As long as Jiang Chen begs for mercy, he will put on airs and agree to Jiang Chen’s apology.

However, he never expected that instead of begging for mercy, Jiang Chen gave himself a thumbs up and let himself go!

He looked at the smile on Jiang Chen’s face, and the corners of his mouth twitched!

It’s really Jiang Chen’s smile, it doesn’t hurt much, but it’s very insulting!

This is not to give him the rhythm down the steps at all!

Forcing him to continue to punish!

The people around, were also manipulated by Jiang Chen, Xiu’s scalp numb!

There was an uproar at the scene!

“Fuck! This old man is too fierce!”

“It’s a ruthless emperor! Are you so cruel to yourself?”

“The super-high-intensity training is so exhausted, and even let the instructor continue!”

“If you don’t say anything that is subdued, it’s just Gang!”

“The instructor is probably dumbfounded!”

“Too big! I’m not convinced by anyone now, just take my eldest brother!”

“My eldest brother is simply a training crazy demon. If I don’t train hard every day, it seems like I can’t sleep!”

“From now on, my elder brother is my idol!”

“You said, instructor Zhou will continue tomorrow?”

“The words are said to have gone, can he not continue?”

“How do I feel that Instructor Zhou is becoming more and more passive?”

Jiang Chen didn’t care about everyone’s words. After returning to the dormitory, he fell into bed and fell asleep!

After the body is overdrawn every day, sleeping is particularly fragrant!

What Jiang Chen likes the most is the moment he wakes up after a night of rest after the super-high-intensity training every day!

Jiang Chen can clearly feel the changes in his body, and he can clearly feel that his strength is growing!

[Tian Dao Chou Qin] At the beginning, it was also used by Jiang Chen as an ability to restore physical strength.
After all, a certain amount of data such as physical strength and strength will be added every time you train.

These increased physical strength and strength are equivalent to the restored physical strength and strength, and are directly counted in the total physical energy.

However, as he went to the back, Jiang Chen’s training volume continued to increase, coupled with the increase in his total physical fitness, and he reached a state of making ends meet!

Therefore, now the recovery ability of [Heaven Reward for Diligence] is already very weak, almost negligible.

This is the reason why Jiang Chen will be so tired after hell-level training!

Of course, compared with ordinary people, Jiang Chen’s total physical stamina has reached a terrifying point. Even if his recovery ability is not great, his physical stamina is still three or four times that of ordinary people!

Toot toot——

When the alarm sounded, Jiang Chen’s eyes lit up and he immediately jumped up and ran toward the clearing!