Chapter 104

When everyone saw Jiang Chen saying that they only knew a little bit, they finally breathed a sigh of relief!

Everyone finally encountered something that Jiang Chen was not good at!

At this moment, everyone’s psychology is balanced a lot, at least knowing that the gap between you and Jiang Chen is not too big!

Jiang Chen took the lead in demonstrating, back and forth!

Back-up cable descent is the simplest method of cable descent, and is basically a compulsory course for firefighters.

From the top of the building, with double ropes, the rope descends to a predetermined area, and both feet are on the wall, the back is facing backwards, and the leaning backwards, and then relying on the strength of the feet and controlling the speed of the rope to descend to achieve the rope drop. Purpose!

Jiang Chen completed this project very quickly, very smoothly!

However, everyone was not surprised.

Because everyone is familiar with this project, and anyone can easily complete it!

Boom boom boom –

Then, the helicopter took off again and hovered at a position nearly 18 meters above the ground.

At this time, Jiang Chen walked to the edge of the helicopter, tied the ropes, and proceeded to a fixed-point descent!

The key point of the fixed-point cable descent is to press down the center of gravity and raise your legs at ninety degrees to maintain your balance and maintain the verticality of the rope!

All eyes of everyone are fixed on Jiang Chen’s body!

Although everyone has seen Wang Jiajia’s demonstration, they have also been professionally trained by the teaching assistants, and they have all carried out similar back-body rope drop training.

However, it is the first time for everyone to drop down from a helicopter, so it will inevitably be a little nervous!

Everyone thinks that Jiang Chen is the same, he will adjust for a long time, and then slowly come down!

But who knows, Jiang Chen came to the edge of the helicopter, and after making an ok gesture with the crew, he kicked his feet and jumped directly!

In the next moment, Jiang Chen was like a special soldier, in a very standard way, and at an extremely fast speed, he began to descend!

Within 2 seconds, Jiang Chen landed successfully. After removing the rope, he made another ok gesture to the crew above!

This set of fixed-point descent movements is very smooth and flowing!

Jiang Chen doesn’t seem to be a novice at all, but a veteran who often trains fixed-point descent!

Not to mention that it shocked the soldiers, even the crew on the helicopter was a little surprised!

Even Wang Jiajia couldn’t help but shrink her pupils!

Because, Jiang Chen’s set of actions is really perfect, it is a textbook-like demonstration, and the speed of decline is also very fast, which is still above Wang Jiajia!

However, this is just one of the items in the cable descent, and there are follow-up projects such as flying rope descent, inverted cable descent, and rock descent!

Everyone guesses that Jiang Chen may be able to drop at a fixed point, but he may not necessarily be able to fly, inverted, and rock!

Because these types of cable descent methods are more complicated than the other!