Chapter 132

In his mind, he carefully checked the drawing of the [Life Detector] version 1.0, only to find out later.

It turns out that there are still some differences between the [Life Detector] version 1.0 and the [Life Detector] that you redeem from the system store!

To put it simply, [Life Detector] version 1.0 is actually a reduced version of the permanent version of [Life Detector]!

The permanent version of Jiang Chen’s [Life Detector] has a detection range of 50 meters, and can determine the physical condition of the trapped survivors, whether they are injured, etc., through the life fluctuations of different colors!

More importantly, it is possible to specifically determine the area released by life fluctuations!

However, in the 1.0 version of the [Life Detector], in these aspects, it has been reduced a lot. The detection range has been reduced to a radius of 20 meters, and only life fluctuations can be seen. It is impossible to judge the trapped survivors based on the color. Physical condition.

The most important thing is that it is impossible to accurately determine the specific location of the trapped survivors. The deviation is about two to three meters!

However, Jiang Chen was relieved soon!

[Life Detector] Even if the 1.0 version is flawed, there is no way to compare it with the permanent version.
02 However, compared with all the detectors on the market, it still has the best effect and the best accuracy!

After all, even the most accurate detectors on the market will have errors and fail to accurately detect life signals and other fatal problems.

However, [Life Detector] version 1.0 does not have such a fatal problem!

Moreover, the most advanced detector on the market can only detect life signals, and the specific location cannot be determined. [Life Detector] Version 1.0 can reduce the life fluctuation range to two to three meters, which is considered a success!

As for detecting the physical condition of trapped survivors, none of the detectors on the market can do it. The [Life Detector] version 1.0 cannot do it, and it is not a disadvantage.

Therefore, [Life Detection] 1.0 is still ahead of all life detectors on the market in every respect!

At the same time, there is one difference between [Life Detector] 1.0 version and the permanent version, that is the appearance!

The appearance of the permanent version is a bit like goggles, which is convenient to look down on!

The appearance of version 1.0 is more like a helmet, thicker!

However, this is a small problem!

In general, the birth of [Life Detector] 1.0 can definitely cause a huge sensation!

Now, Jiang Chen can’t wait, wants to get up and start production!

However, he knew that his current body would have to be raised for at least a few more days!

“Hey, why are you still not awake? All physical indicators are already normal. It stands to reason that you should be awake!”

At this time, a clear and sweet voice came into Jiang Chen’s ears.

It’s not hard to hear that there is a trace of sorrow in the voice.

“You are so desperate to save people, but you don’t take your body seriously. Can you think about your body? Even if you don’t think about it for yourself, think about it for me, okay?”

“You know, when I saw your news on TV, I was almost scared to death? Even if you were rescued back, but I will feel distressed! We care about you, care about you, you can not feel our Feel it?”