Chapter 85

But at this time, Jiang Chen and others did not stop, and evenly attached the taken off training shirt to the tank!

Zi Zi Zi-

Suddenly, a harsh sound began to sound.

I saw that the training shirt suddenly burst into white smoke, and the moisture in it was evaporated in an instant!

In one second, the training shirt becomes hot to the hands, and within 30 seconds, the moisture in the training shirt disappears completely, and the whole training shirt seems to have dried out, become stiff, and has its shape!

? I saw that Fatty Zhao’s training shirt is the same, it dries out in an instant!

One can imagine how high the temperature of the tank is!

And with such a hot gas tank, Jiang Chen and Fatty Zhao ran at least 500 meters with their bare hands just now!

It is not difficult to imagine how great the pain and hurt they have endured!

The onlookers knew that the gas tank was very hot, but they didn’t know how hot the gas tank was!

Until now, when they saw the wet training shirt dry instantly, they were stunned and shocked by the scene before them!

They never expected that the temperature of the tank would be so high!

If they were to carry the gas tank instead, they would shrink their hands when they first encountered it!

However, Jiang Chen and Fatty Zhao not only carried the gas tank out of the fire, but also ran for hundreds of meters!

This endurance is beyond people’s imagination, far beyond the reach of others!

However, Jiang Chen and Fatty Zhao didn’t care about so much at all!

Even, they didn’t even look at their shoulders, ignoring the burns!

After Jiang Chen’s training shirt was dry, he immediately took the training shirts of other players and continued to connect them!

Then, some team members came over with a bucket of water, put the dry training shirt in it, soaked in the water, and then used it repeatedly!

In order to cool down the tank body quickly, Jiang Chen directly folded several pieces of clothes together. After soaking them together, the training shirt could retain more water, and then the training shirt was attached to the tank body!

However, even so, Jiang Chen soon discovered that even if the water in the training shirt was not evaporated, the water started to heat up!

In desperation, Jiang Chen had to keep doing it again, soaking the training shirt again, and so on!

On the square, only Jiang Chen and Fatty Zhao were constantly cooling the tank.

As for the other team members, they were ordered out of danger.

Because most of the other team members are newcomers, don’t have much experience, and are prone to operating errors!

If you make a mistake, it will explode!

Of course, it is also crucial that Jiang Chen and Fatty Zhao are also protecting these newcomers in this way!

If the gas tank suddenly explodes, the new team members will not be injured!

However, in this way, it is entirely dependent on Jiang Chen and Fatty Zhao to operate, which is extremely exhausting of their physical strength!

Especially Jiang Chen, a person has to cool down two gas tanks, even if his physical strength has been improved, he gradually feels tired!