Chapter 170

The villagers who had passed the bridge, looked at the soldiers underwater, and couldn’t help crying.

The hosts and photographers who are about to report, even though they are extremely professional, can no longer stretch themselves when they see the situation in front of them, and can’t cry!

They are the closest people to the soldiers. The soldiers also committed themselves to the danger to save them. They went into the water to build a human wall and used their bodies to support everyone across the river!

Therefore, their feelings are more real and stronger!

The visual impact alone is enough to shake their hearts. How can they not be moved?

Of course, apart from moving, they are more distressed!

It is not easy for them to feel sorry for the firefighters. They are all strangers, who have never even said a word to each other.

However, despite the danger, the fire fighters are willing to use their bodies to form a bridge into the dangerous river, let them step on their bodies to cross the river, just for them to be safe!

Just ask, can that stranger do it?

Only firefighters can do it. Only this group of soldiers who protect people’s lives and property will save and help strangers at all costs, even at the expense of their lives!

The point is that everyone clearly knows that firefighters are not supermen, they are also human beings. They have children, parents, and lovers. Just like everyone else, they will also suffer and they are also ordinary people!

However, they have taken everything, and they have taken everything. Their family members are so worried and frightened to see them like this!

However, they still do it without hesitation!

How can this make everyone feel bad?

Of course, many people will also question why the firefighters are so desperate to save everyone?

Is it really for a salary of several thousand yuan a month?

wrong!

Wrong!

They are for the responsibility on their shoulders, for the mission brought by a red suit, for the high hopes and expectations the people have placed on them, and for their indomitable spirit!

Therefore, there are many people wondering whether it is worth the firefighter’s hard work for a salary of several thousand yuan a month?

In fact, everyone does not know that firefighters are not fighting for a few thousand dollars of wages, they are fighting for their own mission and responsibilities, and the trust of the people!

Such missions and responsibilities, as well as the trust of the people, bring precious spirits that cannot be measured by a salary of several thousand dollars. In the eyes of the soldiers, it is absolutely worthwhile for them to change their daughters!

It is precisely because of this that in the face of various disasters, they can see their desperate rescue figures, create rescue miracles, and leave pictures that touch millions of people, and become the most beautiful retrogrades in disasters. Called hope!

The netizens in the live broadcast room couldn’t help crying as they watched the scene in front of them.

“It’s so touching!”

“Damn! My tears are really getting worse and worse. I don’t know how many times I have cried today!”

“I’m really afraid of crying blindly!”