☾︎1☽︎

This story contains violent content (death, gore, abuse...)
Only adults can read this plot.

First act ω Afypnoso

November 27th, 2018

Come to the king of curses.

That husky voice raced her throbs and snapped her out of her nap. She opened her eyes to find her best friend smiling at her.

"I bet you saw your lovely father." She smiled back at him then he squatted and tucked some hair behind her ear. He gave her his credit card and she asked for the reason.

"After messing up at school, he'll prevent dinner and lock you up in the basement, maybe whipping you too. Am I right?" The girl nodded up with indifferent expressions.

"When your father came to school after you beat up the director and run away, I've told him that you stole my money so he compensated me with a check. Just guess the number of zeros." She grinned at the happy news and excitedly asked "how much!" enjoying the fact that finally someone deceived her father.

"100000 $ all for you. Who's the best?" The guy announced with his usual calm tone but was very proud of himself then she jumped to hug him.

"Of course you, genius!" She made him lie down with that warm hug.

"Argh, y/n my shoulder..." Sana suffered so she promptly pulled back when he held his left shoulder in pain.

"Am I that strong? Show me." After unbuttoning his shirt, a bruise covered his skin and y/n's face was like a fierce mother ready to scold her son.

"Was it the price of all that money?" She asked coldly yet touched him tenderly. Sana cupped her angry face with his warm hands.

"I don't care even if it causes me a broken shoulder cuz–I'm your hero, right?" She nodded slightly but deep within her, she was worried that the beast who hurt her countless times would also hurt her only friend.

By @kura_is_hot (she makes commissions, contact her if interested

By @kura_is_hot (she makes commissions, contact her if interested.)

"I'm sorry Sana for always causing you troubles. You have to check on it, okay?" He only let out a throaty "hum" when she kissed his bruise. She blamed herself for harming him when he quietly walked away.

"Argh-not again..." She suddenly gasped for air while digging her fingernails on her chest. The pain in her lungs had increased since June. It was bearable at first, but now she feels like collapsing, breathless and with fuzzy vision as tears fall down.

Her temperature rose as if lava ran through her veins instead of blood which prevented her from moving. Her father even confiscated her phone and she couldn't call for help.

"Argh ah h-help me!" With her broken voice, she doubted that someone would hear her nearby.

Am I that pitiful dying here under this tree like a stray dog?

"P-please some-one... any-one..." She wailed in pain, hoped that someone would come. Yet, only the cool wind answered when it wrapped her body and goosebumps ran all over her skin, whereas she's burning inside.

A voice suddenly echoed in her head all of sudden.

Life is an experience. No matter what happens, do never ever put yourself or your existence in question. There is a purpose for everything, there are no coincidences, and if you cross a good or bad path, happy or sad events, be sure that there's wisdom at the core. So, collect it and treasure it.

What was that... perhaps I'm really dying and no one will come... like that time.

The night fell and no one came. A huge bunch of energy was repressed within her body, especially her chest as if something was locked up and wouldn't get out no matter how hard she coughed. Blood's taste filled her mouth, not able to catch a breath anymore. The moonlight peacefully traversed the tree branches and between her fingers when she raised her hand.

Her eyes closed and her hand started falling but large warm fingers entwined themselves into her lithe ones. Promptly she entwined back her fingers to hold the stranger's big hand as if she knew him a long time ago.

"Having a bad time~? Well, you're not human after all!!"

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎
Who's your favorite character in jjk, and why?
Sukuna, hawt🔥

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎Who's your favorite character in jjk, and why? Sukuna, hawt🔥

Thanks for reading
❦︎