☾︎10☽︎

Y/n's pov

What was that right now? He is definitely bipolar and how can I have the same level as a bird and is that supposed to be training, because it is not. He clearly ordered me to be an owl or maybe I'm overthinking.

I don't know what he has in mind, but it's too difficult to lower my energy at that point. Besides, he didn't even tell me how to do it or explain anything... How could he call himself a teacher? I'm really sorry for his student and for myself too.

He threatened me and I'm also not sure about what he's capable of. So, for sure I can't trust a weird man in six days. Basically we are strangers so how can he order me- crap, this was your deal girl, I already forgot about it.

But I really promised to follow his instructions and do everything he wants. I'm an idiot for doing that, yet I would be buried at this moment without that deal.

Moreover, he's not joking about killing me... The awakening day he approached me with a killing instinct. Guess I don't have a choice but to follow him. It's not like I had a choice before anyway.

Although, nothing changed at all from the tyrant father to the blindfold sorcerer who would kill me at any time.

"Heh, my life is getting better!" I can't pass my time complaining, at least I'm still alive. I have to focus now to be an owl, I'm an owl girl right now. I put my index and middle fingers in my temples and felt the low vibration that helped me to detect that owl and...

"It's too hard!" I can't concentrate due to the fatigue and also his threat.

He was joking to just scare me. Otherwise if he does anything to me it will be my chance to break up the deal and run away. Such a good plan y/n, you're so smart and I'll peacefully give up my body to the sleep embrace.

Finally I can't sleep not because I'm afraid of his threat, but because I'm a curious person who wants to learn a lot of things in this short life.

I will ask him to give me at least techniques so I could easily lower my energy. Since the boy I saved this morning cried because of my energy, not the car.

When I wanted to get up, my muscles betrayed me like earlier. I'll call him from here.

"GOJOO!" Nothing comes back. Is he already sleeping? No way.

"GOJOOOO!!" I yelled louder this time, after a few seconds and before shouting again, the door opened. HOLY GOD in heaven what's this?

"Why are you screaming my name?" He has only a towel wrapped around his waist allowing me to finally see what was behind that large unattractive and scary uniform.

His hair down soaking wet hiding his eyes and dripping water delicately on those built biceps and his perfectly traced chest.

Those drips of water were my guide to explore his abs one by one until his navel. And thanks to the gravity I'm able to gaze more down until the drip was absorbed by the white towel.

He was like a white sculpture on a rainy day. Quite fantasizing, I raised my head to finally see what was hiding behind the black blindfold all this time.

The clear blue sky with day shining stars, or the most clear sea glowing up on a sunny day. Or a story of an oyster deep in the dark ocean, it gave birth to two of the most pure azure pearls the world had ever seen. And sacrificed them to a white haired man named Gojo Satoru. I was completely lost in those eyes to the point that I recall seeing them once before, but it's the first time.

I ogled at his body again. He's more muscular than he seems and perfectly traced.

"Enjoying the view?" Yeah as a satisfying slime video. I had a weird sensation that I said it out loud, but never in life I would do such a stupid thing.