☾︎64☽︎

He could feel Nanami's energy and also her low one desperately hidden. Gojo flew to his friend's balcony and knocked over the glass door window. The white curtain didn't hide the scene behind, his eyes showed a female within a male's hug on a large bed under the sheet. As soon as the knocks were heard, Nanami woke up and slid the window door open.

Nothing was said, the curtain swayed as the cold wind sneaked inside the warm room. Yet his glare at the worst creature ever was colder. His teeth were grinding like a savage predator ready to attack but Nanami got in his way.

"Move away." Gojo worded while looking down on Nanami, showing that he isn't a match to the strongest sorcerer ever.

"What drove you out of your mind this time?" Gojo ignored him and stepped in the room letting out a killer instinct, losing all consciousness the more he watched her sleeping peacefully. Nanami knew that would happen, this is why he made her faint before the encounter. He raised his blue aura to the bottom and prevented him from moving forward.

"She killed Ayame, she must die. I'll kill her hah... finally my revenge will be fulfilled as much as I want. Aya is dead because of that crap over your bed. Step away cuz I don't wanna kill you too." His eyes gaped at him saying all of that. Nanami knew who's the winner before the fight but wanted to protect her with his soul.

"I knew that, so what? Will Ayame come back that way? Will you be happier? You already killed her once, what's the point of repeating the same shit twice? You have to kill me before dreaming of touching her again." Chichi sprints to be in front of her master's feet and hissed at the huge source of danger.

The bloody man looked at y/n, her eyes were puffy and still shedding tears. Her exposed shaky body felt danger but didn't wake up. She began sobbing and Nanami's aura vanished as he went to stroke her head. Once he glanced back Gojo disappeared.

Gojo informed Masaru that she's still alive then flew to his sister's grave to tell her he finally found her killer.

As her eyes opened, she found herself underneath the dark blanket and especially between Nanami's strong arms. Her face on his chest. She raised her head and immediately smiled after seeing the sleeping majesty. His eyes slowly opened as if he felt her intent stare.

"Nanami, marry me." He kept looking at her with a neutral sleepy face.

"No." Her eyes gaped at the fast rejection that took.

"If I were human, would your answer be the same? Actually, none of this would have happened if so..." Her sad gaze challenged his icy feelings at least to give her reasons. He appreciates her but feels insecure about his friend's feelings and the thought of being his substitute.

"Fearing that you're not human proves you are one. Besides, you healed me and other people. I think you're more useful than both, shamans and humans." He wanted to sit down but she tightened her grasp around his waist.

"Nanami, marry me~" She repeated again as both kept looking at each other.

"I can't visualize myself as a husband at the moment being, it will increase more work and obligations. It's not an easy life. This is why you need to think very well before taking an important decision like marriage, and especially choose your partner well. Losing peace is sharing someone's life without putting boundaries, it leads to disorganization and freedomless. I choose to stay by myself and advise you to always choose yourself too, if you don't, no one will."

He hoped it was a good answer and enough for her to understand. She hid her face on his chest again and trembled as she took a shaky breath. He hugged her to help her overcome ache's rejection.