☾︎34☽︎

He grew impatient to hear the answer and ripped her white shirt, making shallow cuts over her back. Blood simultaneously came out to be channelized on her golden stripes, its original color turned into luminous pink.

"Nice look." His vermillion eyes turned shinier reflecting that scene, and his love and bloodlust increased after that sight.

He licked his middle finger as the sound of her whimpers drew satisfied features but it turned into a neutral face, as if the fresh blood' flavor didn't suit his taste. However it was the middle of her back in lack of golden stripes.

Gojo's words popped up as she looked through his eyes.

It's been more than fucking minute! Why didn't he switch back?

"I control the brat better cuz we're more powerful by each other's side. Nice timing." He chuckled devilishly. She didn't know when neither how he's able to read her thoughts and communicate with her. But she abhorred the fact that her thoughts were completely exposed like her body under him.

A strange sensation slowly engulfed her body the more he stroked her back. As if his simple touches had more effect on her. Unlike the ignorant girl, the king knew pretty what's happening with her.

Butterflies filled her lower stomach as his palm reached her waist. Her private part grew sensitive when he stopped touching her.

"What's—this..? I... what's happening to me?" Her body's temperature rose as she craved his touches. Something stiff and hot hit between her ass as she butt up to feel it better.

"Look at you..." He scoffed with a chuckle as she asked what he had done to her body.

"It's normal to yearn for my touch, I own you after all." That short answer wasn't enough to feed her curiosity.

"Not only our energies are bound, but our bodies are attracted too, in a sexual way." He raised a brow when her hand stroked her womanhood, and moans echoed as she masturbated. No matter how much the girl fingered herself till cumming, it wasn't enough.

"Sukuna..." He was crouching down, amused at the sight.

"Hmm?" She didn't answer with words but a soft touch to his ankle and leaned forward. Only being close to him worked out her body's desire.

"My body feels hot..." She murmured close to his face.

"And?" Playing dumb drove her crazy more than she already is. She fisted his knees tighter and her horny breaths fanned his chin and neck. Both exchanged soft gazes at each other's lips.

Her hopes hung into him to make her feel good and she'll forget their scary first meeting. The more she looked at his face the more attractive he became.

"Help-me.." She begged, interiorly blaming herself for wanting him so badly that she might lose her mind.

"My my, you know what will happen if we mate, don't ya?" Her teary eyes fixed his sly ones. Behind his composed posture and the cool attitude of a true king, a wild beast waited patiently to attack the prey.

"All I know is... I want you so much that it hurts." She cried over his neck and that was enough to blow out all his self control.