☾︎18☽︎

They stood up and y/n moved away to be in a fighting posture.

"The best way to defend..." Geto wanted her to finish the famous sentence.

"Is to attack." She speeded to punch him directly in the face, but he fastly grabbed her hand too hard, making her gasp. She pushed his elbow with the other hand.

"You're exposed." He slapped her on the stomach as she nearly flew from his hit, but held his wrist instead. She rolled to twist it behind his back and jumped to give him a knee jab on the back, but he grabbed her with the same hand she held, to slam her flying body on the hard rocks.

She yelled from pain as she harshly coughed, everything went fast and hard that she couldn't realize anything around her.

"I'm going easy on you." He said, looking at her lying down. Her back and head were hardly hitten, she moved back far away from him sitting on her toes, her hands on the ground to push herself harder and faster toward him.

Her speed was crazy then a rock was thrown aiming at his face, but he easily dodged it. She tried kicks and punches but he blocked it all. His movements were steady and fast making it harder to even punch him one single time.

"Speed isn't everything. Analyze my moves and then anticipate them. Now, I'll hit you on your face." He directly did as he said as she pulled back in time.

"Stomach." She blocked it right away using her elbow and slightly turned her waist to direct the punch into the void.

"Back." He disappeared, yet she could feel his energy behind her so she was able to get down on a big gap before the jab.

"See, you did it easily." He said, smiling at her, but she seemed to be displeased because he directed her, yet she hardly made it in time.

"Walk in the river while coming back home, when you come tomorrow too." He instructed her.

She thanked him for today's training, and bowed showing her respect for the new teacher. He walked away making a gesture with his hand so she immediately took the river instead of the forest unlike usual. Running on water was too tense and hard. Logically, it'll multiply her speed and stamina after doing it several times. It took her two hours to come back home.

She decided to practice with the doll that she called Shizi. She imagined it as Geto and began dodging, and punching it.

Geto's much stronger and prettier...

She shook her head then tried to do what both Gojo and Geto said, anticipation and slowly she began dominating the fight. After training with Shizi, she slept on it as a mattress to paralyze it, and prevent it from attacking her.

The story from this morning didn't quiet her mind, tears falling while hugging the doll because she hadn't eaten since Gojo's birthday. She doesn't feel hungry anymore.

"Perfection huh..." She sniffed and slowly closed her eyes, being grateful that she can sleep like an ordinary human.

********

She prepared lunch for Geto, then wore large sport shorts and a hoodie. This way it will be easier walking in the shallow river. She crossed halfway, it was hard running in water like yesterday. She wondered how she could do whatever a stranger asked her to do, but was determined to become stronger than her father. She was a little bit tired but concentrated to find where Geto was hiding this time. He was walking not far away because he didn't hide his energy, so y/n speeded to him.

"Morning Geto!" He smiled at the chairful girl then patted her head. They didn't look like strangers. She felt secure and important beside him, and he came back to his pure nature with her.