☾︎56☽︎

Fear was a great weapon to use against her, it filled her eyes. Hopelessness between the safe walls. Misery crossed her body cells after hearing his croaky voice colder than ice. With a shocked face and agape eyes, she desperately moved back.

Her thoughts from this morning for sure irritated him. Her body rammed into the wall and talismans flew everywhere.
The dark room was slightly lightened again thanks to the girl's body which was still hanging to the wall. He watched her uselessly struggling to free herself from the virtual chains'.

"Answer the question, unless you want to taste death again." He came closer after making her fall down. Y/n lowered her head, having a sight of his feet. He stepped on her bent knee. Knowing how impatient he is, she didn't answer. Gradually adding strength to his foot, her leg ached.

"Do it." He raised a brow hearing that hesitant murmur. He tilted with amusement.

"You came here to fuck this cursed pussy. So, just do it." His foot lightened as she spread her legs for him and lifted up the dress' hem. His beloved womanhood glowing up drew a light simper over the angry face. His expressions relaxed her then he squatted to close the distance between their faces.

"Pleasuring you instead of disciplining you... for sure you became a whore." He looked down on her. Hair hid her features, fear quivered her body yet she chuckled slightly then laughed loudly. The king frowned because of her fuzzy thoughts.

"Pleasure me~ who even told it was good?? Oh you're lying to yourself to feel better." His indifferent expressions tensed her up after saying those provocative words. He knew she's lying yet that irritated him-

"Umm, is that so? then let's do something better this time. Something that will make you wish death instead." His fingers snaked around her neck and unexpectedly slammed his lips on hers to torment her with his sloppy tongue.

The kiss couldn't be the punishment and obviously not what Sukuna would have done. At first kissing him felt good but she convinced herself it wasn't. However, the more their tongues interrelated the more weird images got through her head.

Blood, screams, misshapen corpses. She felt them as if she was the one who did it. Like an old memory gradually awoke and his kiss was the reminder of those souvenirs.

She tried to push him away to cut those horrific images. Even after breaking the kiss, hallucinations hadn't stopped. She fell into his chest trembling and crying softly, until her hiccups and sobs filled the room.

"Stop-it, please it hurts... my head..." That broken voice was music to ears, he caressed her hair then let out a nose sigh full of relaxation. She focused on hearing his calm heartbeats so hallucinations would fade away, but it didn't work.

Cries, sobs, wails and even voices yelling at her and cursing her existence. The girl hit her head to make them shut up.

"When awakeners kill people, the souls will be stuck in their space. It's called the burden." He patted her head and played with some highlights.

"It's released with only two conditions. First when the awakener ends the energy with the choice. Second when the energy is pledged, like Zolda's. The owner will feel and see those souls' screams and torment. Isn't it the best melody ever?" As his arms hugged her upper body, hallucinations strengthened.

She shook her head while stuttering and begging him to stop it. Suddenly the brisk wind crossed the room again but this time the two of them faded away.

He was picking her bridal style above Tokyo's sky. Lights were irradiating the darkness to make no difference between the sun's presence or absence.

Her white dress and hair swang thanks to the cold wind, looked beautiful to his eyes. His cold stare slowly became a gaze, observing her slight wet eyes reflecting the city lights. Her arms rigidly wrapped around his neck to not fall.