☾︎30☽︎

She felt being dragged to the devil's den with his own invitation. A big red shrine with horns on its roof was in front of her. The stagnant water perfectly reflected that scene as she looked down, eyes wide open in the middle of the vast space with a paralyzed body.

He wore a white yukata with black collar and had a devilish grin on his face after seeing her terrified expressions. She lowered her head and didn't dare to raise her eyes at him again.

His heavy presence made her whole body quiver, her arms wrapped around her shoulders to protect herself and stay calm. Suddenly his feet appeared near her shaky knees, making both her heartbeat and the stagnant water disturbed.

"Hmm, time erases everything except pain," he took the girl's face from the chin and forced her to stand up. Her twisted ankle hurt and she nearly fell but he slid his hand to hold her neck preventing her body from moving one single inch and choked her at once.

"Right? Zolda." He smirked, and she finally looked at him. His face was too close from hers, she viciously fixed his red eyes as if he roused something deep within her. His tattooed cheeks and forehead made her remember something, but it was a fuzzy memory in her mind.

"Who are y-" Her throat stopped talking as he choked her to stop talking and her feet weren't touching the wet surface anymore. As a reflex she dug her nails on his arm but that wasn't enough to stop him.

Her warm and salty tears crossed her face stripes and spilled over his hand. Unsurprisingly he was enjoying the view showing that sadistic grin.

Her eyes turned red and rolled back. The lack of breath and energy made her body weak and stopped resistance as he loosened his hand. Some air got in again, and her feet finally touched the ground.

He ripped her dress with his index finger' claw and completely exposed her body. Causing a light scratch over her chest as he frowned.

"Can't regenerate?" She had her dark maroon bra and underwear that Gojo chose for her earlier. If only she let him stay with her tonight…

He saw the glowing simadi and glowing stripes chaining her body, this is what Nobara talked about, y/n involuntarily activated her full power like when she had been dragged by a creepy energy the other morning with Gojo.

After seeing her like that, he chuckled then hysterically laughed while tearing up her stomach bandage.

He immediately stopped laughing at the slight of a small bleeding cut and the happy face turned to a displeased one.

"How dare you use my finger to heal without permission?" Involuntarily, her head shook in answer as her throat carried a lump.

"Well, you're alive thanks to it, but It's forbidden from now on." After a touch, it healed completely.

He expected to receive thanks or respectful behavior as he never healed anyone before. But the girl glared at him and a hopeless fight began.

"I can rip you apart right now." His warnings were useless because the girl kept up the fight and as a result her whole body rammed the surface.

The look she had on her face didn't match the pain sensation. Eyes narrowed without a single blink as he smiled at her then sat on her belly.

"Nice look. Perhaps you deserve to live, so let's keep the protocol before I change my mind." He dug his index with his thumb's nail making it bleed.

He redrew the simadi using his sharp bleeding nail which oozed blood over the scratches he made. As their blood mixed together it instantly healed all her wounds. Ankle and each scratch regenerate to completely heal when he finished redrawing her simadi.