☾︎67☽︎

_ ... What.... what are you saying?

_ I don't know the details either, but your family does. Seven years ago, you killed his beloved sis. Poor thing~ he only gets his revenge. I suggest you apologize but will he forgive you? I mean without even remembering the incident, it may seem rude.

_ ... B-but seven years ago... I-I was hospitalized and...

_ Hmm? And? One day he'll forget about her so don't worry. But you have to consider his feelings, I mean after I left him halfway, he endured a lot and then her death, just imagine the burden. So basically he put all the blame on her killer. I suggest you beg so he'll listen out. Still, do you expect to come back lovey dovey like usual? Wait, could he tolerate seeing your face henceforth?

The girl's hand fell but she kept holding the broken phone while frowning. She felt the same heartbreak when he killed her on that island. Somehow, she was grateful that Geto told her the only reason that could probably justify his attempt to kill her over and over again. He stood there, in front of her without moving as hate vibes got out of each part of his body. After taking a shaky breath, she hesitantly stepped closer.

"D-did I really-" He immediately asked about the missing finger of his mission and looked like he abhorred talking to her but was forced to.

"Was I the one who killed Ay-" Her shaky voice was cut as his hand choked her neck so his precious sister's name won't be pronounced, especially not through her killer's mouth.

"Once, and only when you remember what you've done, you're allowed to talk to me. Never pronounce her name nor mine with your filthy mouth. And stay away from Nanami and the others to avoid killing someone else." Her hand wanted to grab his wrist but he used infinity to prevent the contact and let go of her neck at once. Her red and slightly wet eyes glared at him as he looked down on her for moments then began walking away.

She heard Geto repeating her name twice.

_ Your offer is still up?

_ You could suffer less if you had chosen me back then. But not gonna lie, he's over.

She remained silent as he didn't answer her question and was about to crash the phone to thin pieces. Still her fist softened after he sighed deeply.

_ Forever.

_ After clearing some stuff here, I want to live with you. I'm gonna use you as a substitute to hide my failure.

_ Please~ do.

_  I'm gonna hurt you and our relationship will be toxic. Still up?

_ Ah, y/n! Bless the hell you've gone through to finally choose mine.

_ Welcome to my hell too.

He chuckled as victory sparkled through his eyes and she looked up to contemplate the morning sky for hours as if it was seconds. Then snapped out from her daydreaming after a familiar face hid the sky. She didn't even flutter as his famous grin that terrified her before appeared.

"I thought love extinguishes revenge's blaze... look at you all pale and pitiful." He squatted and softly brushed her hair one time enjoying the view of the broken woman. Her eyes closed to remember when she couldn't hear his conversation with Geto and everything made sense into her mind.

They talked about Ayame's death and having a double awakening. This is what Sukuna found interesting and desired to see. Which means he'll fight me to conquer both energies. I need to get him by my side at least for now because awful things might happen in one minute.

"The great king may kill me in one minute but... it isn't sufficient to save me, is it?" He frowned and sighed thinking in which way he'll help her out at that short time. Unexpectedly, and all of sudden she was within his hug, picking her bridal style. They teleported to a beautiful garden full of white flowers as her dead eyes gaped and finally reflected light to look alive again.