☾︎31☽︎

Smut.

I take off my clothes and join her. I sat in front of her, then she crawled and laid her body on mine and her face on my chest. She took my arms and made me hug her.

"At this rate, I'll make you forget about everything." Finally she's smiling and starts patting harmonically on my chest with her index finger. Is she playing around now?

"Your heartbeat calm me down." Oh, am I sorta drugs now? This is the first time someone complimented my heartbeat and those words awoke a big monster below. She felt it though but didn't move as she raised her head and her face was blushing.

"This is the result of saying cute things." I tuck her wet hair behind her ear to fully see her face.

"C-can I touch it?" Is she sick or something? I never ever thought she would demand such a thing. I touched her forehead and neck. She was cold but warming up. How can I refuse such a request? I would gladly accept. W-wait, m-maybe she- it's an order from Sukuna and she'll rip it like her arm.

"No."

As I said, only foolish trust curses and afypnestés, especially when it comes to sensitive stuff like my pee-pee.

Well she's unpredictable sometimes but now she's acting weirdly and it's suspicious. I can't risk my life like that! Just visualizing myself without my penis, and at the opposite, imagining that Sukuna has two instead of one... It's a nightmare.

She kept looking at me with her cute puppy eyes making the situation more suspicious. Keep dreaming, never in life you will touch it. Not when she's Sukuna's toy at least... I kissed and licked her shoulders and gently massaged her unharmed tit. I sucked her injured neck as her blood's flavor melted into my mouth. I softly kissed her back to comfort her but especially to make her forget the idea.

She turned her body to sit in my lap while my hips were between her feet. She's hot being on top like that, and our sensitive parts were directly rubbing against each other. That's surprising because I didn't know she's into raw sex. And I can't guarantee self-possession anymore if she seduces me like that.

She looked down and her eyes gaped on my cute penis that looked back at her. That funny shocked and scared face she's making, for sure it's her first time seeing one in real life. I'm jealous now because they keep staring at each other as if I'm not here.

"Um~ do you like it more than me~?" I made a pouty face and she smiled and gazed at my lips then kissed me. She's good at it now... So good that I forget breathing as her tongue touches mine, forget feeling anything when it starts turning over and over again. Forgetting everything except her. Her saliva's taste took me to another place using its powerful sweet flavor. She delicately held my face between her wet hands ignoring her elbow pain.

I held the broken elbow and let her dominate the kiss for the first time. Her eyes closed and I kept gazing at her beautiful features. She pulled back and I removed her bra. That bastard went so far, the wound on her left tit is bleeding since it's too deep, those ain't nails anymore. I asked if it still hurt and she shook her head, but panted when I sparsely touched it.

"Lying to me again?" I licked it so she can feel better and endure the blood taste again. All my beautiful hickeys and bits disappeared because of the 'protocol' now I don't want to hurt her either. Soft kisses and licks would be the best thing to do in her low mood. I asked if she wanted to go to the hospital or to her anatomist. She firmly looked at me with a shy and flushed face.

"Sato, I want you to be my first time." I stopped moving because that was a surprising answer. I looked at her red face, and my kitten looks fucking hot when she's in heat again. Girl you chose me over a doctor but I'll make your body even more harmed.