☾︎29☽︎

Y/n lost hope in herself and took a deep breath to clear up the mess she got through again.

"You won't tell Gojo or anyone right?" Y/n was anxious but she was thankful that Gojo wasn't the one hearing her mumbling crap.

"It depends on what you'll say." She took a deep breath and told her briefly about their meeting and training together and of course about the massage game. She hides a lot of details though, but also told her that she's alive thanks to his training and begged her to not tell Gojo about it.

"So, you didn't know he was a curse user." Y/n shook her head, and admitted that she didn't know what curse users were nor sorcerers or even Afypnistés. She held Shoko's cold hands between hers without saying anything, only looking at those circled eyes waiting for a proper confirmation.

"No one will know, but I want to do anatomy's sessions on your body." Shoko had a stable face as if she would autopsy a mouse.

"I would gladly do it, but as you can see I'm alive and the autopsy is for corpses. Also, I can't regenerate and you don't want to kill me, right Ieiri-san~?" Y/n nervously chuckled and rubbed her injured stomach.

All of them are crazy people like Nanami said. I had to join Geto... He was a normal one despite his monk style... I wonder if he wears what I bought for him~

"About that, you did regenerate but only the dangerous ripped veins that could have killed you." Y/n's face became expressionless as if she blamed her auto heal ability. She nodded quietly and lowered her face. Shoko's hand brushed y/n's hair, and put it behind her ear as she slightly approached it.

"I'll wait until you fully heal so, don't be desperate." She smiled and before calling Gojo, y/n stopped her.

"I want revenge."

Flashback's end

Y/n asked him to release her hands but he refused because attacking him again was pretty sure.

"I decided to stop being under your instructions from now on. And I was never your slave." He had a sly smile and approached her slightly as if he would kiss her.

"Ooh~ really!? So, being my girlfriend doesn't bother you?" She gazed at his rosy lips seductively, then tried raising her head toward his. She wanted to put her lips on his so Gojo let go of her forehead to receive her hot kiss, and without moving a single inch he obediently matched her warm tongue.

He held her head preventing her from breaking the kiss and started dominating it. He sucked harder and harder on her tongue as if he would never let go. She voluntarily received his saliva like a precious medicine. It was a passionate kiss after the mess. He was sincerely apologizing through it, and she was forgiving.

Simultaneously, Gojo untightened his firm grip from her wrists, so her free hands traveled from his chest, neck and stopped on his face. In the blink of an eye, her elbow choked his neck while her legs wrapped his waist.

"Now, you will be my Santa, slave and under my instructions as an apology to send me to death in the holy Christmas day. Understand?" Of course he was able to dodge the attack and free himself from her grip, but he nodded and patted her arm signaling that he wasn't able to breathe.

This was how the strongest sorcerer surrendered against a strong yet injured afypnoso. This was the first time y/n won. She giggled and wrapped her arms gently around his neck.

"Now get me out of this mortuary." Gojo chuckled as well then held her thighs, so both left the laboratory in piggyback position. They were walking peacefully in the school yard.

"Where are we?" Gojo smiled at his curious master who completely ignored everything surrounding her.

"Welcome to the Tokyo jujutsu tech! I'll take you to your dormitory. I chose a good room for you." She sighed and put her chin on his crown to see the classic japanese buildings. She was amazed and excited like a baby because this was the life she chose. She started asking him about every building, but didn't focus on his answers at all.