☾︎4☽︎

She can't see his face at the moment, but she could swear he's smirking and definitely enjoying the show. Her head propelled even more onto his chest till her nose barely caught up some air. She felt him sitting down to be perfectly on his lap.

"If you won't answer, I'll put you down." She wanted to slap him across the face, as he took advantage of her moments of weakness. Her body was so exhausted that her mind chose the easiest answer.

She nodded.

"Hmm... guess I have no choice since I'm a gentleman!" He shrugged, completely believing himself. Slowly her gaze sat at her exposed breasts with that golden mark in the middle.

"I saw this mark before... It's two Greek letters, an acronym for Zolda. Nan- grandma's last name." She explained, her fingers slightly touching it to feel the mark's warmth. 

"Oh, I see, was she able to see cursed spirits like you?" He asked in interest as she nodded up again. After remembering her, a strange presentiment emerged. As if it was all her grandmother's fault.

"The one who gave you the necklace?" The image of him throwing her necklace away knocked into her head. Twisting her heart as a soft "hum" answered his question. Thanks to that action, she's still alive. Blaming a stranger for his help rather than showing gratitude wasn't wise.

"It was her last gift." A sad croaky voice came out of her damaged throat.

"Such a waste! It could have killed you by now, cuz you're-" His rosy lips ceased moving as soon as her fingers touched them. Gazing at his unseen eyes through the black blindfold was ridiculous. Her lips' edges smiled at the situation but her expression was still disconsolate.

"Not human anymore." Tone, not brave enough, resumed his sentence. Hopelessly, her hand slid down slowly letting go of his soft lips. When the truth was told by a stranger, disbelief was more comfortable. He was a liar until the moment truth wrote itself harshly over her chest.

"I can feel a huge dark aura within me as if I'm the devil itself. You're feeling it too, aren't you?" The answer wasn't a mystery, but clear as the sunshine. The desire to hear different words, or a tender answer would perhaps relieve her last moments. 

"Yes, not gonna lie, It's one of the strongest I have ever witnessed." Again, the man remained honest as the most vital value. His concerned tone unlike earlier saved the case despite the uneasiness of her fate. 

"Trouble maker till the last breath, ain't I?" A nervous chuckle escaped her lips. She took a deep breath and asked what time it was. His phone's screen showed it was almost ten at night. She decided to tell him what he has to do before going to the other side. 

"After executing me, I want you to go to the famous Shiro clan, tell mom that I'm sorry for always worrying her and I love her so much. Tell Aki my twin... He will always be the sunlight of my life, and to give the credit card in my bag to Sana. That I love all my siblings and cousins so much. Tell my grandparents, see you soon in hell. As for father... the shame of his family is not alive anymore, so he can go fuck himself." 

Her throat dried yet her eyes almost shed tears but held it in which felt disagreeable. 

"Eh! So lovey-dovey, especially the father!" A wave of emotion would drown her into the darkest of all the seas if she tells more details. Sending her last message was uncertain, yet she bet on trusting him. 

"Okay, I'll make sure to do as you said." Her serious stare exhibited her desire to demand another request, but chose to wait until the end.

"That's all?" Her undecided expressions exposed her.