☾︎58☽︎

March 15th
8 pm

"What a mess..." He said after long weeks' absence.

He squatted and held her face beneath his large hands as his long fingers went through her hair to untie the bamboo muzzle. She spat it out of her mouth and coughed while repeating "Sato" several times. He also removed the rope around her neck and that allowed her to feel alive again.

His hug was what truly helped her to feel her limbs. Nonetheless, it was painful as if freedom meant torment at its beginning.

"I-I missed you so much... Sato-argh... it was dark and scary..." he blamed himself for not taking her with him, his expression showed how self conscious he was about her state. "I wanna be with y-'' Her mouth was shut with his lips. Her tongue followed his obediently as he devoured her mercilessly. Her soft moans mixed with his throaty ones got both addicted to kissing each other.

Gojo's pov

What am I doing...?

I'm supposed to kill her, she had to be dead by now... right? I mean she killed innocent people... and Nanami is waiting for me out there.

Moreover, why does kissing suddenly feels so good? Her salty tears got into our way to eliminate the weird bamboo taste she endured for almost one month. I feel hot as her warm tongue gives up under mine. My heart throbs flutter each second like a weak trembling wing from a strong wind.

Like usual, I lose control when it comes to her. I made her lay down putting all my weight over her already harmed body. She touched my waist with shaking fingers, squeezing my blouse and ecstasy took me and her further than anywhere.

"I miss y/n too... so.fucking.much." My forehead on hers as those sincere words got out of my lips and my fingers wiped her tears to feel her frozen cheeks. This morning I was determined to end all of this but it's all screwed up. Entering this cell meant her immediate execution after confession. But as I saw her crawling despite ropes to touch the horrible me, all my motivation vanished.

I have done the work faster to come and finish what I didn't fulfill a while ago. Still, why is this happening...? Why am I a nasty weak who cannot complete his duty? Perhaps killing a dear one twice is beyond my endurance.

If only she wasn't his slave, everything would have been fine. I searched for a way to break their bond but when it comes to the king of curses nothing works. Because like Yuta sacrificed himself to Rika and removed the limits of the curse power, Sukuna made Zolda voluntary sacrifice herself to remove her own curse limits and become stronger by her side. Stronger than he should be.

The Zolda clan for sure possesses something... a strength or ability beyond the other awakeners so he immediately conquered it.

Moreover, Zolda eliminated a huge army in one minute which is outstanding. Maybe it was for joy to be the strongest but in that case he would have killed Zolda instead. Perhaps I'm overthinking, and it was only to fuck the golden pussy which it understandable though...

Still, why did he do that? Knowing his motivations will reveal the mystery of this case. That action needed a strong cause because Sukuna isn't someone who relies on others. I wonder what happened to them and how they were separated. Which leads to the relationship between his fingers and y/n' body.

"Imprisoned in darkness... being rigidly tied up with thick ropes... if it allows me to have you one last time, I'll be grateful." My heart raced, she concluded my knowledge about the slum district. Those words also confessed indirectly that she committed it.

Her tone, cold touches, breaths and gaze. All of it works mightier than talismans to protect her from death using my cursed strength. She's making it harder for me, because if we do it now... I won't be able to kill her. Hell, I will kill anyone who dares to approach her. Sukuna on top.