☾︎48☽︎

It was her first time seeing him depressed like that. He's a cheerful person but now she felt like it was a mask to hide what was seen right now. The only thing she could think of is to offer some support.

"You don't have to tell me about it. But feel free to talk to me whenever you want. Still, I'm a bit jealous now, she seems to satisfy you pretty well to the point of seeing her through me." She referred to talking while eating as he leaned forward to lay his forehead on her shoulder.

His body shook a bit as her fingers caressed his hair softly and started humming her grandmother's lullaby so he could cry and release all his heavy and hidden emotions. But in contrast he laughed so bad.

"You're so funny y/n! Gojo Ayame, my big sis, died years ago. She was the only girl entering my apartment and... this was her room. But I'm glad that you felt jealous~ Thanks to her I learned the chewing language and... she used to call me 'Sato' just like you do." He looked at her face becoming like a slice of beet, and his smile disappeared as he took a deep breath because he couldn't hold himself back anymore.

Her face was cute and irresistible when she stuttered, but his lips shut hers tangling their tongues together and resumed kissing nonstop. Their breaths were absorbed by each other's lungs giving flavor to air. Their saliva's taste was like honey to both of them after that long time.

She wanted to at least say something to comfort him about the sad memory she awaked, but he was already comforted through that eternal kiss. Although he didn't want her to feel sorry nor ask another question about the incident.

Ache filled her heart as if someone squeezed it and also throttled her. Her hands squeezed Gojo's blouse to push him away so he stopped to see her red eyes and choked face.

She crashes down breathless. Gojo stayed still, knowing that she was hurt because of him.

Remember that you belong to me. There won't be a second time.

She coughed several times till catching her breath again. Gojo felt awful because even kissing her was taboo from now on.

"He even forbade kisses... we'll make Bluetooth kisses." He stuck out his tongue waiting her to do the same but she kicked his knee instead. She wore her uniform and went to train for the Kyoto competition in ten days.

Y/n thought of telling the truth about what exactly happened between her and Geto, even this morning. After the training on their way back to his apartment, she opened her mouth to finally drop the heavy secret, but no voice came out.

You're not allowed to talk about it.

Y/n thought about a reason for Sukuna's behavior and she thought it was due to this morning conversation. It was the first time she entered from the gate and it was a fancy building that y/n liked so far. They took the elevator and entered from the door like normal humans this time. Gojo took her hand to drag her everywhere showing the whole apartment.

"I was here before ya know." She sighed as he acted like it was her first time coming home.

"And this is our bedroom where we used to fuck, ah~ those beautiful days..." He said while opening the door, and she rolled her eyes, reminding him that it was just one time. He took off his uniform and blindfold to throw himself on the big bed. He laid his head on his knuckles and gazed at the girl standing in front of the door. She felt weird even if it wasn't their first time sleeping together.

Before she had the medecine reason but now that was no reason for them to share the same bed. He smiled at her and patted the bed twice to invite the shy girl to sleep beside him. She glanced at him and walked slowly but suddenly stopped.