☾︎71☽︎

_ She will heal Kokichi Muta, but her life is in danger. As you previously know, Kyoto jujutsu tech isn't a safe place even for our normal students. She may die so I'm telling you even though it was supposed to be top secret for the moment.

_ Do I have to care?

_ Uh... what?

_ If she dies or lives, I don't give a damn. Or should I?

_ Perhaps you're still drunk?

_ You're gonna die before her, Ijichi! Send me her schedule.

_ I'm sorry... but w-what are you up to? I'm the only one who knows about her trip. Higher-ups will kill me if they know I divulged the information.

_ I'll just make sure to be the one who ends her miserable life like I already promised our lovely higher ups!

He was on his bed imagining if she had nothing to do with Ayame's case. She would have been within his hug, after having her the whole night and laughing the whole morning then giving her his annoying missions. A gap and limitless void drowned him as his chest squeezed harder the more he thought about her.

What the hell am I doing?

He took a deep breath while sitting up and hiding his face with his palms then brushed up his falling hair. A harsh slap to his cheeks was the best solution to wake up from his daydreaming and get ready.

Y/n finished the day's work earlier with high performance, an agent who talks only when it comes to work was glued to her the whole day. They went to the airport and flew to Kyoto as the school sent a driver to pick them up.

"Oh it's y/n!! You... you are much stronger!" Todo rushed to be in front of her and she dodged his harsh punches, but he grinned excitedly like a fool which announced the start of a harsh fight. She jumped above him and clung on his neck and waist.

"I'm not in the mood today, Todo..." They were in piggyback pose as she whispered that and looked at Kamo with dead eyes.

"It's not like we're gonna fuck!" Excitement filled Todo's shout as his hands squeezed her waist and after inclining a bit he harshly slammed her back against the ground. Then he jumped high to fall with his feet on her body as she didn't budge and in seconds she was between Kamo's arms.

"Todo, she isn't here to fight, so stop doing nonsense." She looked at the disappointed Todo and stood up on her feet. Before one of them talked she asked if they could hurry up and show her the way. First she needed to meet the old director and as they reached the gathering room, everyone was there waiting for her arrival.

"Can I conclude that I'm the star here~?" She focused on Yoshinobu sitting in the middle of the couch.

"Is it true that you can heal a heavenly restriction?" Mechamaru's robotic voice snapped as she looked at him with serious eyes.

"Uh-huh... of course." Relief filled their faces and Mai, Momo and Kasumi nearly jumped with happiness, the others had light smiles already looking up to her.

"What does it mean again?" Her question upside-down the mood so a gloomy wave hit everyone. Her agent Nobutoshi complained calmly that he had already explained everything on the plane. She didn't listen earlier because it was just a matter of healing someone.

"It's a forced birth pact. I'm born without my legs and right arm. My skin is so fragile that it can't tolerate the moonlight. All of that in exchange for having a huge amount of cursed energy and the ability to use it from far distances*." He summed up his harsh life and she could feel pain through his robotic voice and remembered Aki.