☾76☽

"It's very kind of you but... I don't think I'm ready right now." A soft smile showed up, thanking her good intentions while stroking her hair.

He adds that it reminds something important and y/n mumbled that everyone worships their scars, especially Todo.

"Sugu... tell me about Ayame." He commented "Ayame obsession?" But he took a deep breath when she seriously gazed up at him. He asked what she wanted to know exactly to not say useless details.

"The Gojo clan in general, like... how have they grown up? How much older than him? How was she with you and the others?" Once y/n asks about Ayame the answers she received were as if she asks about an angel not a human being.

"Was she an angel, was she—perfect?" His arm pulled her to him.

"Hm... she's perfect, an angel and even a God for Satoru. He cherishes her." He smiled a bit.

"Actually, I was shocked when I found out he spared an afypnoso's life plus got it into his class. Maybe he wanted to get out of his brutal behavior toward awakeners, but hopefully he spared your life otherwise-" She cut him off to ask what he was meaning exactly before telling the story of the Gojo clan.

"I saw him after her death heartlessly killing an afypnoso and he looked... unhuman, a total beast." He was looking at the ceiling.

"I would say he wasn't himself, I was surprised about how much a person can abhor a breed. I imagine he looked worse when he killed you." She remembered his violent character since they had first met, when he kept treating her as a curse and his mistrust at first... all of it made sense.

"He was trying to challenge himself by getting closer to this creature and surpass his trauma, but failed several times." She hid her face in his chest, and Y/n hugged Geto tightly while trembling at her own trauma.

"My dear ostrich, don't worry. You're safe now. No matter what happens, there'll be always someone by your side, okay?" She took a deep breath nodding up, and wished him to resume the talk about Ayame.

"Once upon a time," He looked at her with one eye open to observe her reaction.

"Stop joking or I'll bite your cute nipple!" He smirked hotly.

"Um, I'll always joke around then-ouch, ok I'll be serious." He surrendered after the bite.

She wasn't only Satoru's older sister but parents and his entire world.

The Gojo clan were financially stable, but severe people where family ties didn't exist, all about control and power.

Still, at the age of thirteen, she succeeded in giving her newborn brother the affection she lacked when their parents died after his mother gave birth to him. He had a healthy childhood and became the cheerful person we know thanks to her efforts.

"I like someone." She said out of nowhere when the three of us walked together.

"Yes, of course you're in love with me!" Once she said the name, Satoru spat the drink from his mouth on my face.

"Na-NANAMI!!?" He shouted in shock and she nodded up, ashamed of herself then came to gently wipe my face. He got jealous and claimed the same service.

"Nanami seduced you, right?" She ignored his comment and admitted that she's sharing it with us to feel better because she already knows it won't work.

It's weird but he always acts extremely jealous and overprotective when it comes to Ayame with other people, especially Megumi, Nanami and I.