☾77☽

"The most powerful warriors are patience and time. We are patient but time is running!" Hearing Mahito's words languished her. Ail and agony drowned her to the world's darkness once again but this time she had no idea about how to overcome this situation.

"Despite all your lies, I trusted you. I really did..." Her whimpers affected his expressions and he closed his eyes to get a hold of himself.

"Don't trust anyone." Mahito pointed upward with his index, advising her with closed eyes.

"Y/n... I believe in you no matter what happens." Aki finally snapped out of his daydreaming, looking at his crying sister, perfectly feeling the pain she's going through. His tears fell without his permission because choosing was never that hard before.

Sana on the other hand had already experienced this torture in his nightmares. He perfectly felt all her melancholic mixed feelings.

"I'm not sure what's going on but... I also believe in y/n, and forever will. Even if it means my death." They preferred to let her choose freely, but behind the scenes, each one wanted to be the chosen one. She glanced at Geto then turned around and hardly crawled to them.

They proposed their hands without daring to step out of the circle. After taking her hands, their grips tightened.

Sana was fuzzy when she looked up, his lips frowned, eyes dampened trying to appear strong to not make it harder for her. After the thought that y/n and him would split up, tears fell completely exposing him.

Aki tried to smile at his sister showing some confidence, the salty liquor streaked his face as he sniffed. His hiccups were unstoppable, resounding around the empty dark building. He cursed himself seeing his beloved sister fighting alone because like usual he couldn't do anything.

They cried and felt each other's pain. The soon loss of one corner of their friendship triangle would shatter its shape and hearts.

"It's taking more time than expected, shall we speed the process. What if their arms or legs being transformed? But you can heal them later, still it'll hurt I think." Mahito smiled behind standing between both guys, he squatted to be at their faces level.

His hands touched their shoulders and slid down their arms. Both had goosebumps at the feeling then y/n looked up.

"Don't touch them." She growled at him while sitting up and wiping her face.

She hugged both of them thinking of escaping but Mahito's cursed knot still on her brother. The circle turned brighter and someone showed up, Mahito and Geto looked at him.

"She tried to teleport." Both that person's voice and appearance were girly and she understood that he's the circle's creator.

Sana groaned with pain and as she looked back his arm was bigger and with a different color, he also had a cursed knot on his chest like Aki.

Mahito was behind her instead breathing against her ear and his palm on her crown. With a deep voice he pronounced the syllable of her name.

"Where were you going? Hmm? I have warned you before to not do stupide things, haven't I ?" She wanted to heal her friend but his hand slid down her face then neck.

He choked her and said to admire silently what will happen. After one snap with his fingers both of them screamed falling down and strove to death.

"Happy now?" He let go of her neck to watch what she'll do. She was able to heal both of them but the cursed knots didn't budge.

Whatever plan crossed her mind it failed immediately leaving her choiceless. She looked at both of them and took a deep breath to catch herself back and decide which one would leave.