☾︎73☽︎

This is literally a cold war, only the smarter wins and he's the winner currently. I can blow out this laptop using his skull but obviously my grandparents and uncle know about this. Perhaps should I kill them all?

Quietly, my bent knees moved to fully stand up on my feet. His face showed his petrified personality, his stare showed nothing but vanity and unkindness. The sight turned foggy, my body loathed to sit on his lap.

"You look like a ghost who walked to its end. Yet it's just the beginning." His voice is so deep that my skin shivers even though I'm stronger than him. Without losing more time, my dry step moved forward, my butt rested on his knees as a blurry picture came across my mind.

Me smaller than his arm sitting on a huge lap like now. He inclined forward till his hot breaths hit my ear as his arm stretched to start the show. When his lips came closer, slightly my head turned away avoiding clumsiness. I closed my eyes, suddenly his hand grabbed my cheeks to prevent me from running away and looking straight to the screen.

Suguru's voice said "open" to kiss me for the first time, I opened my eyes at once. Both me and him passionately kissed, I remember pretty well his whisper that time. He stopped the video obviously to know what he said.

"I changed⚋my taste in women." Then it resumed as I told Suguru about Nanami's character when we first met. I also told him about the blindfold's return then he said he was jealous as a curse user... All of it sounds like a talk between a traitor and her master especially after brushing his hair.

"The issue is your brain, it doesn't work at the right time." He relaxed his back exhaling those truthful words. His fingers played with my hair behind as I lowered my head pitifully. Abruptly, his fist yanked my hair, his upside down face as he gaped his already large eyes looked terrific. Despite that I tried not flinching.

"There's no harm from enjoying the moment being, but living recklessly is naivety itself. The words you'll say, the steps you'll take design your future and who you are. Think, doubt everything before any action." His face came back to its neutral expressions at the end of his talk yet his fingers still hurt my cheeks but I didn't resist him because he's right, I'm so naive.

"This is earth not heaven, my daughter." He murmured within my ear, finally my nape straightened after he let go of my hair and face.

"When a father blackmails his daughter, it's rather hell than earth." He looked down on me like usual. I'm more powerful than him but he's slier than me. Everything works according to his plans. He's always a thousand steps away, the sunlight hits him directly and I'm standing in his shadow.

"There's specific people ready to give fortunes to heal their diseases. Their relationship with the higher ups isn't excellent. It's an unofficial work, its money belongs to me as a prize for hiding your relationship with the worst of all curse users." For sure those people are gangsters and corrupt politicians so they'll kill more people thanks to me.

"What else?" He hummed while leaning on the chair again, one arm wrapped around my waist then I was pulled toward him.

"Obedience, y/n. Obey me from now on. Your power, body and even soul should serve me and the clan as planned. If you think being your father would prevent me from destroying your life, you're completely wrong. I disowned you after all, but you came back. So, what makes you different from trash if you ain't useful? Hmm?" Being this man's daughter is a sin or maybe... karma?

"Nothing." I came back to assure my family's safety, to protect them from Sukuna and the asshole. I already succeeded at pissing off Masamichi till he kicked me out. The old director won't accept me either. Quietly, y/n will disappear. No one will ask about me while peacefully living with Bigfoot.