☾︎52☽︎

He's laughing after giving me an order but I can't kill innocent people. I can't kill my friends and Sato. The only solution is to use my power on myself and spare their lives to not be able to fulfill his order.

"Destruction." I damaged my organs to keep looking beautiful in the outside and in case there's hope to regenerate. It's painful to the point of not feeling anything anymore. I coughed blood and my nose bled but I chuckled for disobeying the king of curses for the first time.

I don't know how though, but that means there's hope... Then everything went blank, still I could sense someone close, they pick me up... Sato's cologne.

"You disobeyed me." I'm dreaming, I think... He can even get in my dreams, that's unfair. He was sitting on the bones' thrown and the surface was covered with blood. He was furious but calm and cold at the same time while his head propped up on his hand.

His presence here is freakier than anything I've felt before. Despite that, I jumped to be right in front of his face, looking deep into his scarlet eyes.

"Was I more rebellious than Zolda?" I simpred, whispering that. I'm aware of crossing the line and he's not pleased with my boldness at his home.

I'm waiting for a punch or a stab with those sharp claws, but unexpectedly he smiled and a highlight was being played with by his fingers.

"I like your bold side but..." He yanked my hair to breathe in my ear. With his dark claw, he slowly scratched my face and choked me to make me realize that it wasn't an ordinary dream.

"Make sure it won't kill ya." I knelt in front of him like usual as I squeezed his knees through the white kimono and my eyes rolled back. My head crashed on his lap, coughing and gasping for air.

"Sukuna..." I whispered his name as he started patting my head softly then I felt his fingers brushing my hair. It's weird but it feels good and comforting after the mess. I wonder how I disobeyed him earlier, and what's my body state now.

"Such a crazy idea, using your own power on yourself. I'm healing you though, because you have half Zolda's strength now. You exceeded my expectations." That's surprising, I thought he would heal me with favors. Doing it free of charge is quite suspicious.

He really is obsessed with that woman. I wonder if becoming stronger than her gives me the ability to win against him.

"Your ambition shouldn't have a ceiling, but thinking of beating me will lead to your perdition." My ambition is to kill him and father, even if I'll burn into hell. He ordered me to satisfy him without forcing my body. If I say no the consequences will be dire. We're into a dream so... how am I supposed to satisfy him?

"It's not a dream, everything is real." He put me on his lap.

"I can sing a song." Obviously he'll refuse.

"If I don't like it, you'll be fucked ruthlessly." The sick grin that stretched his lips made me realize that he likes new games just like a child. I cleared my voice and averted my gaze to avoid his intimidating and lusty stare.

Sukuna give me my freedom~♪
I don't wanna be your slave anymore~♪
Please don't awake my inner storm~♪
Unless it's what you wish for~♪
Then I'll cut your mashroom~♪

He slammed my body on a big bone. It seems he didn't like the song at all or my voice was horrible? Perhaps both? Before he kiss me, I resumed the song as our faces were almost glued.

I felt something I've never felt before~♪
Cuz you were my first beloved bloom~♪
You're my king, and the one I adore~♪
Without you by my side, I'd be in a dark doom~♪
Your existence is engraved in my core~♪
I wanna clean it like dust with a broom~♪
I'm aware that you're my predator~♪
But I keep playing with fire and venom~♪
I became stronger so—