☾︎63☽︎

╔════∘⊰ Seven years ago ⊱∘════╗

"Ayame, why do you want to handle this mission all of sudden? I mean you usually drop your tasks on me and look at you now! Perhaps you sick?" Gojo asked as she had a light smile over her face.

"I feel like it should be mine... besides, I want to see an afypnoso for once in my life. Maybe they ain't that bad." Gojo smiled at her positive character.

"Me too~ plus this one is a special grade so I really wanted to have fun. Ayame cheater! I changed my mind, I'm going." She patted his head and softly smiled.

"I love Sato~" She looked at him with puppy eyes to change his mind as he turned his head away, closing his eyes to not be manipulated.

"No, that won't work with me anymore!" She pouted as he peered with one eye and smiled at her childish face when it came to fulfilling something. Yet, he was determined to execute that afypnoso and shook his head.

"We will bathe together." His eyes gapped and gulped his saliva as his face flushed.

"Immediately after you come back." He seriously stipulated and joyfully hummed while walking away dreaming about tonight.

"Maybe... I won't come back." She softly mumbled to herself.

Nights before, y/n was watching stars with her cousin while suddenly her body let out white twinkles as her sixteenth birthday approached. She loves stars and was the shinier one for Masaru.

He hugged her saying she'll be stronger than him, he won't be forced to harm her body every training session.

After acknowledging his uncle, he advised moving her to an isolated island because the Shiro clan's first awakening is like a storm, killing everything around.

They moved her to that place one night before her birthday. Once they came back there was a woman's body beside y/n.

Long white hair, snow white skin without a single scratch and as soon as they saw her eyes. They knew she was the famous Gojo Ayame, the strongest sorceress in the world.

Obviously, the woman had her killer's simadi over her back, because afypnistés aren't supposed to kill humans but protect them instead. If not, they'll be exposed in that simple way.

If they hide the body it will be an intended murder and her brother will find out no matter what. They decided to leave her there and protect their daughter. They prevented her from learning about the clan's history and the sorcery world's existence.

Y/n should never meet Gojo Satoru.

The enemy isn't y/n nor the Shiro clan. Someone knew that absolute killing power yet used it to trap Gojo Satoru. They were also enemies to the Shiro clan because once the truth was revealed, they won and killed two birds with one stone.

This is how shamans and afypnistes' relationship was horrific and keeps on being horrible no matter how many centuries go by.

Gojo and y/n were the prof.

Yet, she believed that loving each other will change that reality. But looking at him full of her blood erased that glimmer of hope Gojo himself enlightened.