☾80☽

"Y/n, this is Tomoe whom you've already healed. Can you please heal her one more time?" Nanami caressed her hair as she didn't flinch like usual.

"Please, y/n do something. She needs your help the most." Nobara tried as well and Gojo was lost looking at her body, wondering if she's alive.

"Do you think Sana will be happy seeing you in this state?" Yuji's question got no answer.

Gojo tightened his grip on Tomoe as her leg was oozing blood. Shoko shook her head when she examined Tomoe's temperature and throbs, meaning that they couldn't wait longer.

"Sukuna, can you please heal Tomoe?" desperately Yuji asked. Ashamed of himself but gave it a try despite what happened with Jumpei. A smirking mouth showed on his cheek.

"And why will I do so~?" His sly tone made some of them clench their fists and jaws.

"You didn't even want to help y/n! Weren't you human once?!" Sukuna's low chuckle echoed then turned to a guffaw and it wasn't the mouth on the cheek, but half of Yuji's face.

The look was terrific and shocking, making eyes and mouths agape. Yuji tried hard to control his body but Sukuna took over.

"Human... you say?" He walked toward y/n and picked her from the arm.

"Humans consider her as the worst breed, but as I ordered her to kill you all when she first opened her domain, she hurt herself instead... poor~ thing." He gazed at her in lust and hunger.

"After waking up, I ordered her to kill that brat, but she failed." He pointed at Inumaki with his eyes.

"Because the strongest sorcerer likes his students and public safety, he pretends to take her with him for a month, but she was tied here in darkness for a whole month." He looked at him with lazy eyes.

"Then he slaughtered her because she's his sister's killer and I saved her. Right, marionette?" He gawked at her and asked that softly. Nanami and Gojo didn't expect him to expose everything.

"It's annoying that you can't answer." Masamichi and the others stood there in total disbelief and Megumi interiorly cursed Sukuna.

"Your higher ups treated her as a traitor and her family made her work like a slave. What else? Ah, the ex-sorcerer turned her like this. Maybe..." He held her jaw with his hand, slightly opening her lips.

"This will save her again?" He kissed her deeply and wildly until saliva spilled from her lips' corners, making as much naughty noises as possible. Supporting her with his knee between her legs but she didn't react.

"Duh, not working." He licked her chin clean.

"Soon, all of you will attend this brat's execution under his teacher's care. And I'll save him again~" He smirked and gently put her back on the futon. The back of his fingers caressing her face.

"Sure, awakeners are pathetic. However..." He trailed off with a passionate gaze that made her look like an exception.

"I always consider humans as the worst breed, especially you." He covered her body with the sheet.

"Don't you think so...?" He trailed off again after standing up and fully staring at all of them.

"SHAMANS!" They received a devilish grin, his hand hid his terrifying laughing face and Yuji came back.

Nothing had been said for moments, the king's talk turned them immobile. He revealed a truth that everyone tries to deny.

"Satoru, let's talk." Masamichi ordered firmly not shouting like usual.