☾︎11☽︎

_ It seems so. What happened y/n? I was worried about you.

_ A lot happened, a lot. But I'm not sure if I can tell you about it... I miss you Sana.

_ Can we see each other at least. I'll make sure no one follows me.

_ I don't even know where I am so...

_ What do you mean? Are you kidnapped or something?

_ I won't be okay if so, besides it's complicated... I can't explain, but I'm with someone named Gojo Satoru and I trust him, that's all I can say.

_ I see, but promise me that you'll be fine.

_ I am fine, really! Did you treat your shoulder? Did he bother you again?

_ Yes, it wasn't that bad. As for the beast he only asked me about you. He's looking for you nonstop.

_ I know, I'm his beloved daughter after all~ Did you see Aki? Is he okay?

_ Yes, I saw him today, he's fine,
worried about you, but his health is stable.

_ Thanks for always checking on him...

_ He's my friend, you know. So don't thank me like an outsider. I wonder how you two are twins though. He's the complete opposite of you.

_ Never compare an angel to a devil!

_ That explains why I'm in hell.

_ Since high school.

_ It was the best years of my life thanks to you. Sleep well y/n and remember-

_ We're always stronger together!

Her soft sleepy voice and his calm charming tone harmonized with each other at the last sentence. He wished her a good night and she wished him good dreams. Then the two slept peacefully.

*******

She practiced in the forest till afternoon like yesterday, but didn't find anything in the fridge, nor in the kitchen for lunch. She went upstairs to call Gojo, but a birthday notification showed on her screen. She went to the calendar on her phone.

𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 7𝚝𝚑 : 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢.

Will he spend his birthday with me? He doesn't have a family or no one cares about him. This is why he flatters himself so much because no one pays attention to him. Okay then I'll do something for you Gojo Satoru!

She changed her mind, she won't call to insult him about food's lack because another plan popped in her mind.

"Tomorrow will be a fun day!"
Her soft tone didn't fit with her devilish grin. She changed her outfit while giggling as a crazy woman. She had been taken by her villain side to plan something that will get her in trouble again.

She went to town like a normal human, knowing perfectly that Gojo banned her from doing so. She already made her excuse, that she was hungry, and simply went to buy some food and a gift. She took the opportunity to train again on her way until arriving in twenty minutes.

"I think I'm really fast now." She bought fresh vegetables, fruits and other stuff for the birthday. She was happy because it's been a long time since she felt free. She had a lot of stuff, which made her slower. She slightly felt followed but ignored the sensation. Then speeded up, since it was getting late.

She was making a cake while humming the birthday's famous music. She had already prepared cake several times for her siblings, and remembered them when they were at the big kitchen throwing flour and cream in each other's faces. She giggled and smiled while preparing the cake.