☾︎70☽︎

"As a curse, I don't sleep at all, so..." She replayed while emotionlessly looking down the floor, she planned on going up the roof to spend some time with him.

"Let's spend tonight together Suku~" His scary stare disappeared to show a disgusted look and let out a frightening aura.

The atmosphere between them turned heavier after screwing up again. Her hand touched his chest so the cute Yuji kept his deep sleep. Megumi's door opened to check on the aura he felt, then Sukuna's mood suddenly calmed down until a smirk took over.

"Megumi! Make sure to improve~ I'm still waiting y'know?" His voice got low and husky when their faces were almost glued together. Sukuna's eyes passionately looking through Megumi's who stepped back preparing himself to attack.

"Megumi, he'll kick your ass." The teacher dispeled his student's fear as he looked angrily at the coolness of Gojo.

He'll lick his ass yeah...

Without any words she dragged the king from his elbow. He sighed at her mad face and followed her without resisting then turned slightly to smirk at Megumi.

After that she suddenly stood still, glaring at him, so he hugged her and both disappeared. Megumi headed into his room and kicked out his teacher who wanted to toy with him.

Gojo walked away all alone, his hate for awakeners increased with each step but she was an exception and had something special that prevented him from killing her once for all.

Murdering Ayame's killer should stop his torment but it became worse. However, when she touched him, when his infinity was defeated, he desired to stay beneath her warm embrace forever, he even blessed the power he loathed the most.

His steps echoed in the hallways without a clear destination in his mind unlike her and Sukuna.

They went to a high building to watch the city beauty at night. The girl's cold glare was on him as he also stared back.

"What?" As her fake smile looked creepy, he changed his mind and didn't want to know what's up with her which made her angrier.

"Are you in love with Megumi or what!?" His eyes moved to catch her serious ones. He kept neutral features for moments then guffawed.

"You jealous...? Of Megumi?!" A smirk crossed his lips as an answer to her pouty visage, then she sat down hugging her knees, feeling gloomy.

"You spat Megumi's name just like that. Is he special to you? Cuz... you've never said my name before." His scarlet eyes gaped at that cute sad voice and pleading face. He always called other people with nicknames and hers was whore. Except Zolda and now Megumi.

"Come closer." Rebelliously, her head turned away so it would affect him and her name would finally be pronounced. But only a freaky glare after her disobedience pushed her legs to move up while mumbling "unfair."

She sat beside him then he picked her up like a little doll to put her on his lap. None of them talked, he spaced out looking at those pedestrians down there, imagining what the street would look like after murdering all of them. Blood's odor and screams will fill the air.

"What the fuck?!" Suddenly she hit his chin using her head after his aura chilled her skin and bones. But she cursed about another issue.