☾︎2☽︎

She couldn't see very well until her warm salty tears fell down to finally look at the owner of this cheerful voice. A fuzzy blindfold man with white hair and black outfit.

Is he a blind old man or am I agonizing...? Actually both.

She tried to answer him but "cough!" was all she came up with. It was impossible to speak with a choked-up throat.

"It seems so!" He said in a joking tone as if she was an annoying half dead bee. Then he let go of her hand as it crashed down and put his hands in his pockets, watching the girl who was lying on the grassy ground.

Am I a tv show?

She managed to put her hands on the spot that hurts the most. Slowly one hand on her chest and the other wrapped her throat, hoping that he's not dumb to understand the signal.

Can he even see me?

"Don't worry you will almost die!" He reassured her with a grin, visibly comforting people isn't one of his skills. He squatted to be at least at her level and touched her neck that was hotter than her hand.

"Too bad~ you're burning! What's that?" He saw a pure white stone necklace around her neck. She ignored what captivated the man's attention because it was just an old gift her grandma gave to her a long time ago. That memory brought up life to her dead face.

He touched the white stone then raised his head toward hers while suspiciously staring at the girl's face. Suddenly, he harshly broke it from her neck without looking away from her anxious visage and shocked eyes.

"This is for humans." He said with a dead voice and strict expression, as if he was another man and with cold blood he threw it away. Y/n's eyes widened at the sight. She was shocked by the rude and unexpected behavior.

"Give it back." She growled while glaring at the stranger with hateful expressions.

"Oya! That was scary." He spoke again without moving an inch away. Then he suddenly approached her face as she instinctively pulled back to be blocked by the tree.

"What's wrong with you?" She was stupefied by this man's weird actions, talking and doing nonsense.

"Feeling much better now, right!?" He absolutely ignored her question, but she was able to talk again and her chest was less ill, even her body fever reduced a bit which launched a wave of thoughts into her mind.

Was it always the necklace? Did grandma know about that? Don't tell me... No! I was able to have a normal life thanks to it.

"What just happened to me?" She asked the man without being sure if he would give her any credible answer.

"How did you know that my necklace was the problem? More importantly, who the hell are you? Can you even see me with that stupid thing around your eyes?" She resumed asking to understand the current circumstances because everything was confusing. She didn't wait too long after that as he took a deep breath in and out in annoyance.

"Many questions for a soon dead gal." He stood up and kept looking at her. Again, he talked about her death as if he saw it already.

"I am Gojo Satoru, the strongest sorcerer in the world! My eyes are so pretty that I hide em~" He put his index finger over his lips and gave her a wifi kiss.

Excuse me what? And why is he so arrogant?

Y/n looked at him from head to toe in judgment, like she was telling him
ridiculous then decided to answer him.

"And I am the queen of queens! My nipples are very cute so I hide em~" A little laugh escapes his pink lips at the unexpected answer.

"You're a troublesome thing! Guess we won't be able to easily make the deal." He had a pouty face while shaking his head.