☾︎9☽︎

Their faces were too close. She guessed that he's focusing on her lips, and she was right. She stayed still gazing at his rosy lips that nearly touched hers, but he suddenly stopped.

"Of course not! You're a curse after all." He was picking a green leaf stick to her hair, and threw it away. He came back to his playful character after seeing those rosy cheeks of hers. Still, y/n was really angry, but terribly ashamed of herself to fall easily into his trap.

"You're lying otherwise you wouldn't be mad! And I told you to not call me that again." She didn't want to remind herself about being a curse, especially not after experiencing that aura from this morning. Basically she won't recognize the fact that both the devil and her were the same.

"Ah sorry the truth always hurts!" Gojo didn't stop at all, he knew pretty well that she didn't like it when he called her curse, even worse he used it to irritate her even more.

"I saved someone today, this truth doesn't hurt at all." She looked deep at his eyes through the blindfold as a proud smile crossed his lips.

"So, tell me what exactly happened." He was serious but not mad at her anymore. So, finally the tension lightened between them.

"Well, you said that I can feel a cursed spirit from three miles, but this one was way further and stronger. This is why I could escape despite its crazy speed. Then I got lost coming back..." She summed up briefly.

"This place isn't safe anymore... did you hurt yourself?" He asked while scanning her body. She shook her head slightly and that confirmed he was worried about her.

"Of course no! I'm a hero, remember!" She pointed at herself joyfully.

"Good for you! I bought you a phone and a lot of clothes! Shall we go and take a look? It's all in your room." Gojo was excited to show whatever he bought. He stood up and when she wanted to do the same she felt cramps all over her body.

This is the result of being a lost gorilla in the jungle.

She wouldn't admit it because he would surely make fun of her.

"Are you coming?" He was waiting for her as she was thinking about an excuse so he won't find out.

"Can you go and buy dinner first? I'm starving!" Y/n tried to sound as natural as possible. He looked at her suspiciously then smiled because he was hungry too.

"Okay, but this time I'll choose!" Her plan successfully worked. He got out, and she began crawling to the stairs direction and hid her weakness under the warm sheet on the comfortable bed.

At least I'm able to Pieck walk.

"Y/n-chan don't- Oh my! Look at our hero dog!" The woman stopped instantly not knowing what to do and the man was standing behind her enjoying the moment being.

He was contemplating the view as she finally decided to keep going like he wasn't here. Shame on that girl's face who wanted to always appear strong and give her best version ever. Especially after flattering herself earlier.

"I'm stretching my muscles." She spat out.

"Ladies and gentleman, this is how you stretch your muscles after a fucked up day!" She stopped because he was revolving around her, and recording every damn angle like a passionate cameraman.

"Stop now." Calm voice and demanding tone, like a dangerous gorilla getting pissed off.

"You're right. Pictures now!" Klicks sound and flashes filled the gathering room. He stopped after taking a lot of souvenirs on his phone. The man squatted to the girl's level as she stayed still in her crawling position. Again his face was very close to hers as he showed his brightest smile ever.