☾︎33☽︎

The greatest Zolda

Europe was between her hands. She represented the power itself.

She refused any marriage proposal for a simple reason.

No one on earth merits her.

She believed that sharing her life with a male means being incomplete as a female.

She wanted to tell everyone that Zolda is perfect on her own.

The queen took any proposal as a sin and an insult towards the whole kingdom. Execution was the punishment.

She inherited her people's trust, and their power to become one of the strongest afypnoso the world had ever seen. Her power was called destruction.

She protected her people with all her power.

She killed the corrupt afypnestés army in one minute.

One day the king of curses came. Zolda finally tasted defeat.

She asked him to kill her and die with honor, but he wanted something and she refused even to hear it.

Sukuna killed all her family members in front of her eyes but not a single tear came out.

He tortured and raped her.

She refused to submit.

He killed women, children and men from her nation. They begged her to give him whatever he wanted.

She refused.

Until she was considered as the worst queen the world had ever seen.

It was Sukuna's habit to kill an innocent person in front of her. Until he brought a family.

First he killed the parents, and before sending them their baby girl.

Zolda accepted to pledge her power, and became a slave instead of the greatest queen after drinking his blood.

She had enough from the blood scent and people screaming in pain.

After submitting, his words were absolute.

He's the owner of the destruction energy from now on and only he could change that reality.

She couldn't autoheal anymore and felt the pain much more than a normal human being.

He ordered her to kill all her beloved people as a submission test.

Finally Zolda's tears spilled on a neutral face after killing all her beloved people as the king of curses laughed devilishly.

It was called The Epic.

The only survivor was that baby girl because she's Sukuna's second slave.