☾︎43☽︎

I ceased breathing after hearing Yuji's voice. This situation is embarrassing.

Time was up...

"Yuji, close your eyes." Before moving out of the tub, I raised my head to check if he did so, yet his eyes were wide open.

Softly he got his hand out of the water to touch Sukuna's choppy bite over my throat. Shame and sadness pervaded his face. That look broke my heart as he probably scolded himself and blamed his existence.

"I hurt you... again." I touched his face with my wet hand too and shook my head telling him that everything will be fine. If there's someone to put the blame on, it would be me. I chose to live and undergo all of that pain. It's my fault not anyone else's.

Despite those thoughts my smile didn't leave my face thanks to Yuji's innocent features. As our bodies rubbed against each other, I turned around to hide my tit' injury, and stood up to show him my back figure without a single scratch. The same water sound caused by me was heard once more as he stepped out of the tub.

His figure stood right behind. Before hiding my naked body with the small towel, he asked me to turn around. Certainly to check on the side he hadn't seen. I hugged the towel to hide my breast's wound and shook my head.

"It's embarrassing..." I whispered and leaned my forehead against the wall.

"Guess I'll check with my hand." His serious voice got near my ear this time and I winced at his hand's touch traveling from my waist till my tummy. So, I had no choice but to turn around.

Again he touched the deep throat's bite and squeezed my hands to lower the towel.

"I- Yuji..." Even though he's Isamu' age, he's looking like a fully grown man right now.

"Don't worry, I won't be mad at you. You've done nothing wrong." I moved my hands down with the towel to at least hide my lower body. He stared at the claw's mark over my tit and his face suffused with anger.

"Heal her." He grinded his teeth and clenched his hands. The small mouth made a creepy grin as it boldly said  'no~' and chuckled which irritated Yuji. He punched the wall behind me leaving a hole.

Perhaps he's remembering Junpei's sad incident, and imagining that the same would happen to me.

"When Gojo sensei comes back, I'll ask him to execute me." I dropped the towel in shock at the seriousness of his tone and his sudden madness. He agreed to eat all fingers to save people, not harm them.

"If I die my slave will join me as well." The unpredictable news calmed my heartbeats and breaths. In the deepest part of me, I always imagine that my freedom will come back when Yuji dies. Yet now I'm happy that my egoistic side is thrown to the garbage.

"Do as you please Yuuji, you can tell Gojo sensei, or whoever you want. But, if you choose to trust me and give both of us another chance... I'll suffer a bit more but we will save a lot of people together." After enduring all that pain each night, I want to live, huh?

"People that I ignore their existence. To not see you suffer is worth their death," His words were stronger than the pain in my simadi at the new day's start. I hugged him tighter as he instantly wrapped his wet arms around my waist.

"But not yours." He whispered and  chose to trust me instead of telling Satoru which I'm glad for. Although, I asked to hide the fact that Sukuna's death will cause mine and he gave a light nod. I patted his wet hair and looked back to his flashed face as a hard hot substance hit my belly. 

"I'm still a man..." He averted his gaze as I harshly pinched his cheeks. I picked up the towel to cover myself and landed him another one.

He asked where his clothes were, and I said that Sukuna ripped them while pushing him out of the bathroom. I completely forgot about the messy bed. So, laid him to the entrance as the doorknob turned on its own.