☾︎22☽︎

"It's me y/n." Her heart lightened at the tender voice. She kicked Shizi away and opened the door for him. She welcomed him to her small home again as he patted her head and got in.

"You've bought all of this?" The small couch and the gathering room was full of bags. The smell of new clothes filled the air and she hummed slightly with a shiny smile.

"Y/n, I have to go tonight." He put her stuff near the messy couch. She wasn't happy after hearing the news.

"Let's talk in my room." She had to make her decision now. Either stay still and wait for Gojo, or abandon a lot of things to find her freedom faraway from the jujutsu world like he said.

They sat on the big bed and she wanted to be close to him. Somehow she wanted to stay with him because both had a great time together.

"Was today fun?" Geto had the same smile that never disappeared. He only cared about having a good time with her and she knew that fact pretty well.

"About this mo-" He shushed her and put his long fingers around her neck and his thumb on her lips. Butterflies run all over her stomach. Everything about him was sexy. She couldn't explain her right feelings towards him, but she wouldn't mind going anywhere by his side.

He gazed at her lips wanting to be closer to her face. She didn't answer him yet, but he already knew that he was late. She held his wrist and hand with both hands and gazed at his lips too. The urge to kiss was stronger than them, they starved to finally do it at their last moments together.

He wanted to repeat this morning's try and tell her what his tongue was unable to say. As for her, she wanted to express her gratitude for making her stronger and finally accept his kiss. Both got closer to each other's body. He tightened his grip on her neck and made her face approach his.

"Open." It was her last chance to decline. Yet, she closed her eyes and opened her mouth to receive his warm tongue, both enjoying their decision and each second of it. He slowly put his upper body weight on hers until they lay down making the mattress cushioning under them. It was a delicate kiss that both were starving for a while ago, and now was the perfect time to realize it as a goodbye.

She held his sharp jawline between her hands as he explored every inch of her mouth, then slowly broke the soft yet long kiss. Before they sat back he whispered something into her ear, and she just smiled. He wiped her lips with his thumb and let go of her face putting his hand on her lap. She started playing with his long fingers like she usually did.

"Today was fun, I met another sorcerer, his name is Nanami. He was outspoken so we were able to have a deep and true conversation. Somehow, sorcerers are interesting." She admitted and he listened carefully.

"As a curse user I'm officially jealous of sorcerers." He winked and she giggled at the sudden comment.

"Well, don't be! They're a bunch of foolish weirdo people." She said it with a light smile as if she wanted to join them despite madness.

"When Gojo's coming back?" Geto asked calmly.

"25th. Geto can I play with your-" He directly cut her.

"No. You will make it messy like the other day." She pouted, but he didn't pay attention to her cute baby face. So she twisted his fingers.

"You will break my precious fingers!" Finally, he glared at her with sharp eyes, but she would never lighten her grip before the positive answer.

"Without accessories." He sighed heavily. Instantly, she moved behind him, and started touching his hair. She had a wide grin like a child playing with his little doll. But for sure this was a big one.