☾85☽

_ Sukuna-kun..?  Where is y/n?

_ Between my arms.

_ I sadly have to interrupt that, tell her to come and save her father please.

_ She won't.

_ Pardon? May I talk to my daughter? I can convince her.

_ You can't.

_ How can you be so calm while your future father in law is dying?

_ Sooner or later, he'll die.

_ Are you even human?

_ Do I sound like one?

"Honey are you okay? I'm calling y/n-"

"Don't!" Hardly, the father went out of the chamber and forbade her from following him. She couldn't tell what caused him to suffer so suddenly, but Sukuna figured it out. After y/n reminded them of Sana's death hour, for sure her plans was to make them suffer.

_ We didn't get the chance to know each other properly but just your intimidating stare made me doubt if my little girl is safe with you. Do you love her?

_ What difference would that make?

_ Everything changes when we fall in love.

Not only the mother waited for the answer but also y/n who pretended to be asleep on top of him. He knew it, obviously she can't torture people while asleep. Indeed she changed after saying that she loves him, and she hope he'll change... Both mother and daughter didn't receive any answer.

_ She on the other hand loves you. I ignore what you've done to make her forget about Satoru... her eyes can see only you. Yet I couldn't tell if you still have a heart to love her back with the way you looked.

_ Don't offend your future son-in-law.

_ Y/n! Your father, uncle and grandpas have the same disease. Bruises cover their bodies and they lose weight, especially Riki.

_ Why should I be concerned?

_ I thought the great healer may help her family.

_ You know that I hate them, don't you?

_ Still, they're humans who need help. I can afford money if you want just come and-

_ Is Aki still the same?

_ Don't change topics. Will you come to help your father?

_ What if I kill him instead?

_ W-what are you saying?

_ Let them suffer a bit. Believe me, they deserve it.

"Your mother looks like Lily." The call with her mother made her feel unwell, so he wanted to distract her.

"This is why you stared at her so much..." He hummed.

"Zolda involved her daughter in ridiculous games. The times Lily asked to go out together, her mother was planning stuff with shamans." At the time he opened up, a soft gaze was the best support for a betrayed king.

"She was in a vulnerable position." He agreed in silence.

"When she was a baby... I killed her." Y/n knitted her brows.

"You mean that you nearly killed her." She corrected.

"I did." The girl looked confused looking for an explanation but he stopped talking. Zolda's past was still fuzzy inside her head, but for sure she saw Lily all grown up.

"Do I have issues figuring out Zolda's memories?"

"She had successfully returned the soul to the body, but never succeeded afterwards."