☾82☽

The eerie silence ended when her small voice snapped.

"I was confused when Masaru almo-" When Sukuna's back straightened, her hesitant voice ceased. His expressions colder and darker than the cell freaked her out.

"No! Sukuna, don't look at me like this." She shook her head and took a step forward when his firm grasp down her wrists loosened up.

"Don't let go of me so easily." The cell echoed her wobbly voice as her fingers entwined around his. The thought of being deserted was unbearable.

"Scold me, punish me but... don't let go of me just like that." She weakly hugged him, but unlike usual his strong arms hadn't firmly held her back. Being fully aware that if he did, he would end up breaking her ribs and his promise.

Meanwhile the drunk man behind felt ignored and boiled with an uncontrollable jealousy. Without him knowing he was whispering something inside her ear.

"You still rely on me? Perhaps you still love me?" His bowing figure, soft voice and gaze felt as intimidating as Sukuna's glare and lofty figure.

The sorcerer regretted what he said right away, instead of whispering his feelings, as how much he was worried about her this whole month, he provoked her and made her feel bad. The king switched to look at her again patiently waiting for her answer.

You asked for his help first.

"You saved me first, Sukuna. You became the one I love and everything to me so..."

So, if he came first-

"Of course not! Slowly and delicately, I've been falling for you since I was slaughtered on that island." Gojo's light smile vanished, he straightened his back and realized when he cut all ties with her.

"Who was the one to hold onto me whenever I give up on myself. Who found me all shattered after the meeting with the higher ups, and cheered me up? It was you, Sukuna, only you so..." His anger calmed a bit and patiently waited for her to resume.

"So, hold onto me forever. Do never let go of me. Not you either Sukuna, please."

Otherwise...

Having one single person who loves her in this life filled her heart with hope to the brim. Yet the loss of that special one, would turn her hollow... maybe forever.

Sukuna's arms finally wrapped around her body, glaring at Gojo who looked expressionless.

"To whom do you belong?" Firmly his arms clutched her body as he asked that sharply.

"Su-kuna..." Firm embrace of protection appeaseed her spirit and melted her body.

Guess I'm not needed here, not anymore. A sad smile formed on Gojo's lips, even blaming himself for being late was wrong. Sukuna defeated him by winning her heart and glared while hugging the love of his life.

"You better go unless you want this place to shatter." Surprisingly, the king's words formed a cocky smile on the sorcerer's features.

"Chill~ so scary. Don't exhaust Yuji's body so much." He looked at the scratches on Sukuna's back then walked away.

Her eyes agape in shock as he caged her in a corner. His throbbing boner hit between her ass, its heat built butterflies in her stomach and a slight shiver down her skin when he breathed either on her ear or neck.

"This is not because of what he said, is it?" She rolled her eyes as he cuddled her in answer.

Each thrust pressed her face against the wall as her breaths and his groans turned heavier. Croaky moans finally ceased when both came in harmony. He picked her up and both laid on the futon.