☾︎42☽︎

Disclaimer/ Trigger

His dark claws ripped my white nightgown. The stained shreds flew in the dark room. Perhaps his love for blood turned his eyes to that unique color.

Fatigue, fragile, blood odor all I could sense in his embrace. I hate those emotions when he's around me. Fear, inability and submission. Hope when the hot blood clots over my skin, he'll stop digging his sharp fangs and claws everywhere.

My tits and neck hurt a lot when he bit my skin, crossing muscles or my throat's crispy bones. Screaming won't describe the true pain I'm enduring as pleasure suffused his face.

Crying ain't enough for me to express my feelings nor for him to stop hurting my hips with his other hands sharp claws. Apologies ain't enough to spare my life.

I hiccuped his name with my broken voice while my fingers scratched his chest then I bit his chest the hardest possible. He hummed in satisfaction loving the pain he received from the fragile creature on his lap.

It's Yuji's body that I bit, so I licked it. I'm not sure about what's really going on in my dumbass mind but hurting Yuji is the worst thing to do. He chuckled at my confused mind state and stopped hurting me.

"Four times with the sorcerer, huh...? Ten should be good." Ten times in a single night will tear me to half because I'm already dead.

Wondering always the way my life will end, sex was never a tool to pass out. But now it's a strong weapon when it comes to the man I'm hugging. I tightened my arms around his neck while interiorly begging him to divide it by two nights because I have a mission today.

"I mean four times ten, not only ten." Math was never my favorite class.

I don't need to open my mouth because he's able to read my thoughts. I kept on telepathy with him especially because of the bit over my throat. He enjoyed my sorrowful whimpers and licked his hand full of blood.

Is my blood so tasty? Or is he a vampire?

I'm enduring all this because of the bastard who keeps on treating me like shit. From the beginning, Sukuna's goal was to make me regret whatever I did with the blindfolded, at this rate I regret meeting him.

The whole thing is fourteen times, five times each day could be bearable which makes it one, two, th- eight days. I lifted up my head to see his sick and sadistic smile looking at me with hunger.

Nothing came up from that mouth, not a single word, only his tongue licking my tears. That villain grin meant that he agreed. His bloody thumb caressed my lips then smoothly got inside my mouth as I immediately started kissing it. The taste of the metallic blood reminded me our first kiss.

Before his hand touched my simadi, I stopped it and desperately shook my head. If he activates my power it'll wake up everyone because when we're together our energy becomes huge and more vicious.

He sighed and healed my entire body, no wound nor a single scratch. His back laid on the headboard looking at me kneeling in front of him. Secretly my eyes asked how he can be the disease and remedy. Hence, shall I obey to avoid pain.

"How will you show gratitude?" His stained fingers brushed his pink hair up. Who thought I'll be the devil' favorite? Why does he look so hot? Even when my blood covers his face. I want him so bad, not because I haven't done it in a while but it's always the case when we're together.