☾︎86☽︎

"When I was born with the Shiro seal under my feet, it meant that the second born in the line would be an awakener." Two Shiro simadi that looked like white tattoo birthmarks were underneath his feet when he showed it to her.

"The first time you had a sign of the Shiro power, we were together. Also, I awakened your power using a magic circle, remember? The real connection between us was made when you awakened your dark power by killing Sana. When Sukuna tried to kill me, you healed me, but your power would have saved me either way. Cuz I'm born to control it, I'll die when you die, this is why we have to be together even if we were siblings. Like our ancestors used to do." She fell to the ground breathless. In a while, she hadn't felt pain.

"Our fathers and grandpas ordered me to end your life because you're no longer useful and a threat to them. Never in the seven hells I'll do that. So they kicked me out. I'm telling you this so you know that I can hurt you, but I won't." Only when he released the circle did she catch a breath. Without saying anything else, y/n left. Both were unable to do anything that could hurt the other.

"Darling, sorry for coming late—" That sight was shocking. He rested on the couch, and his white kimono was red instead.

"Su-kuna...?" She had a hard time collecting her thoughts or even breaths. Then she hauled her legs towards him. The look over his face after draining so much blood was unsurprisingly serene.

"Where?" How can she convince Yuji to stay silent? Or how will she cover the mess up? A lot of thoughts exhausted her spirit. Sukuna lazily stared at her tense body and furious features.

"Where did it happen?" Her bangs hid her face, and her tone was stable and cold.

"You can't heal the dead, can you?" In a flash, she was kneeling before him, pressing his knees to her chest.

"I want to destroy evidence." Both floated in the atmosphere above an open groceries market, but only blood odour pervaded the air. The whole district was covered with ripped off corpses.

"I'll be back soon." She used her school card to have access to more information from the cops even though that could put her in a pickle.

"Unfortunately the cctv are all destroyed, but if there is to be evidence, it's going to be here." A policeman showed her the location of the security house. Y/n blew it up despite the presence of people inside. She jumped high in the sky to be caught firmly by his strong arms. Both watched the fire projecting their sins, which kept growing day by day.

"Let's go home." Instead, what she calls home is him. Despite the blood, she hugged him to hear his beat less heart. Uraume already prepared a bath with red flowers, which pleased Sukuna more than shower products.

"You've put us and Yuji in danger." His lustful scarlets scrutinized her submerged body. Sukuna's mood wasn't at its peak, so getting scolded won't do him any good. The battle against his dark impulse felt uneasy.

"There is nothing more foolish than the idea of wanting to change a man. So I accept you and love you as you are. And there's nothing easier than changing a woman, I'm the proof. I don't hate it as much as I hate for us to be apart. So, promise me, Sukuna, promise that you won't do anything that can pull us apart." Before he answered, her phone near the faucet rang.

_ Y/n chan, I'm sorry for calling you now, but it's an emergency.

_ No prob, Nanami. What's the matter?

_ Ino Takumi is in a severe physical condition. Can you please come to the central hospital?

_ I'll be right there.

"I'll ask Uraume to make you something to drink." A light kiss on his lips comforted him. Nanami Gojo, Ijichi, Masamichi, and Meimei were there.

"What's going on?" Nanami led her to the surgery room and explained how the boy got blown up inside a security house. She stopped moving at the news but quickly collected herself back.