☾︎53☽︎

Author note: when y/n talks with Sukuna is in Italic even though it's her pov.

Before he could answer he was called to come to a meeting.

In the morning, everyone looked weirdly at me, and Todo wanted to fight me again after winning against Megu even if their fight hadn't started yet.

I was too surprised after seeing Shoko who came yesterday to check on me and took a day off for the hot spring. Then I perceived a beautiful woman with a braid hiding her face and had a hot body. She looked at me and I looked at her too.

"So, you are the famous afypnoso." My energy introduces me like usual. But her voice is sexy just like her body. I introduced myself properly and bowed since she's a senpai. She only smirked and didn't introduce herself at all.

"This is Mei Mei, she is a money slave!" She stayed cool what he said, visibly everyone is used to his character.

Then Utahime scolded him saying that the fight had to start and to stop doing nonsense as he started toying with her too... They looked cute somehow.

It was the longest fight and Megumi was seriously injured as Todo went rough on him, just like when he fought me. The shadow shikigami gave us beautiful movements and nice punches to Todo who hadn't used his technique yet.

Still, no one between the two gave up. At first Todo was the dominant but then Megu matched him till opening his domain and that was the start of the clapping technique and the shadow power. Todo was truly excited that he became crazily stronger to be as fast as Megu on his own domain. Then Megumi lost because of lake of stamina.

Then we all understood this competition's purpose. Sometimes our opponents could be more or less stronger than us, but knowing our current limits and power will make us decide the rules and the environment of the fight in order to win no matter what.

Megumi's head was severely injured and before he collapsed, I was right behind him to prevent the crash.

"Steal Gojo sensei's phone..." Of course I'll do that, I stole Megumi's phone till becoming an expert. It will be a great opportunity to delete my shameful pictures and videos at once.

I picked him up bridal style as he fainted in my chest and turned around to find our sensei taking other pictures.

"The losers get engaged! Say cheese!" He's too much like usual, I told him to fuck off but he started recording instead.

I have another reason to not only delete those pictures but crash his phone on his face. Megumi's injury wasn't very dangerous, so he can come to the hot spring tonight.

I informed Ijichi previously that Nanami will come this afternoon. I planned to go and welcome him but Sato insisted on coming too. I didn't object because from now on, if he's not by my side I have to be jailed.

But thinking about the hot spring tonight, and seeing all those well built male bodies is more positive and encourages me to keep living.

Will you stop your perverted thoughts or do you need to be fucked wickedly?

Sukuna sama is jealous again~ You fall for your little whore it seems? But don't worry among all the men I saw, you're the hottest. I mean your body is perfectly hawt, especially with those tattoos~ Still, I need to see Nanami now, then you'll know if you keep your place or not.

I'll simply kill him. Or make you do it, it would be funnier.

If  you wanna have fun, you can use my body instead of ordering me to kill the people I like. I'll do anything so please don't make me go through that pain. Please Sukuna, promise me that you won't order to harm anybody like yesterday...