☾79☽

His heavy and warm breath caressed her ear, his arms snaked around her upper body as she lightly quivered fearing him. 

"Why…? After all I did…" His sleepy voice sounded throaty and flat. 

Is he mad? Will he hurt me again? Was it wrong to show affection so he'll take me back to Sana? 

"Sorry… I won't bother you again." She tried to get out of his lap, firmly his arms squeezed harder. She could use her power to free herself but it was the same that hurt Sana. 

"Sa-" She stopped before panting his name. Her trembling and breath turned heavier, remembering how he harshly forbade her from pronouncing it.

"Will you leave me here like that time? Or… will you kill me again?" She tilted her head up to see his face. A weird smile coated her lips as she anxiously bit her quivering fingers. 

His arms lightened at the same time those words were pronounced. Her knees folded to her chest in fear and caged his arms in.

"No, it's just… Why are you kind to me?" Finally she felt at ease after that sad voice quit his throat. 

"I saw Sana thanks to you. Today too, right?" She smiled weirdly. Again, he couldn't answer that question and felt someone coming closer to the chamber. 

The door was pushed revealing a familiar person who should never be here. With an expressionless face, the man at the door stared at him holding her on his lap. 

"How did you come here?" Passionately, the man tilted his head to gaze at her, completely ignoring the question. 

He rushed to his dear y/n but the sorcerer stood up before her and got in his way which erased his genuine smile. 

"Hmm, I ignore why you~ are here, but I do remember someone killed her once? Perhaps twice? And hurt her countless times. Seeing you boldly here is pathetic um… like Ayame's death?" 

He stepped on his soft spot yet the sorcerer held back his fist to not kill him with a single blow. The other man's soft spot was behind Gojo. He stepped closer and approached his ear. 

"You had the most precious creature between your hands, you carelessly threw her away. My dear n/n doesn't need anyone anymore, especially not you so…" His honey eyes sharpened and his aura turned mad. 

"Fuck off." That aggressive tone and expressions wasn't shocking. His insanity was understandable when it comes to someone he loves. 

"Are you fine my n/n~?" He knelt and hugged her like she was a lost bird. 

"It's okay from now on, I'll always stay by n/n's side." Her cheeks were cupped with his hands. 

"Machan take me to see Sana for a bit." He nodded with a soft smile and kissed her nose, cheeks, eyes and ears. 

Surprisingly, he wasn't scolded like usual after getting clumsy. He threw Nanami's blazer away and his face flushed. He checked on her naked body in case there's a trade of torture but found nothing. 

"Look at this yukata, my n/n. It will look prettier on you. Honestly your bare skin is the best dress~" He complimented biting his lips and helped her to wear it after uncuffing her with a key. 

He got the keys too? 

"Sleep well… my dear angel… like a seashell, or soundless bell…" Gojo's hidden eyes agape in shock. His head tilted up to see talismans hanging at the ceiling and his fists clenched. 

He feared that she turned into a total crazy like him on the island. He feared that she'll lose herself like he already has. 

He stood still until the end of the song.