☾︎35☽︎

Gojo locked the door and turned to see her sitting in the middle of the bed.

She wanted to look at him, but couldn't. Interiorly begged him not to ask anything. She was tired and wanted to sleep but not before answering his questions.

"How was your first time!?" He faked a smile as she put her hands on her lower stomach remembering every detail.

She never thought her first would be with the king of curses and a complete stranger who hurt her before, that someone would play with her body that way. Her grandma's words that life will be hard henceforth popped up.

She didn't want to be asked about it, but both understood that without facing the issue, solutions won't emerge.

Y/n thought of telling him that it should have been with him yesterday. Yet, that won't change anything, but to make him feel awful because he's already blaming himself so badly.

"Three times." She corrected and he whistled as her tears fell down. Each tear made the offended and painful resentment get lost.

Why am I crying? I enjoyed it, right? But seeing Sato like this…

"In one minute!?" He removed his shoes and shirt on the way to the bed and made her pillow his right arm. He covered her quivering body and licked her tears.

She shook her head in answer, meaning that she can't tell, and cried into his hug. When he touched the bit on her neck, she winced a bit then he came closer for a kiss but she didn't match his movement.

"You don't want to?" He murmured as she kept silent for moments.

Gojo was scolding himself for not going all the way with her last night. But he was especially angry because Sukuna might turn his special y/n into a sex toy.

She lifted up her face and their lips touched, so a deep salty kiss made both feel better. His arms tightened around her body the more he felt useless and mad for letting her alone.

"Was it painful?" That made him sound like a worried mother.

"Only at first." That relieved him but it didn't at once. He wanted to be the first, the last and the only. But it was all taken by Sukuna.

"Don't blame yourself, you can't always be by my side." She took his hand, and slid it until her womb. He quickly understood the meaning as she gazed at him with teary eyes.

"Shit, that animal cum inside. Umm well, you have to take pills since it's Yuji's sperm and he can't be a daddy because he's still a minor. You'll also be considered as a pedo and jailed. You choose!"

It wasn't what she intended to say, and he built false conclusions like usual which made a smile appear down the crying face.

"I won't allow that our first is to make you forget something or because you pity me. You feel me? But I respect your stamina." She bit her lips and blamed herself.

"I didn't want you to feel that way, sorry... this is the second time you rejected me though." He checked on her elbow which healed perfectly. A tight hug won't affect her anymore, his breaths fanned her ear when his lips touched it.

"You rejected me twice too." He whispered and licked her ear as she kissed his adam's apple, and sucked it as he did the same on Sukuna's bite.

"Three should be our favorite number then. Night, Sato." Her eyes closed at ease that everything will be fine by his side.

Hugging him, smelling his cologne and feeling his breath was more than enough. Yet the man was seriously thinking about the matter.

Sukuna's three shots too~ How much time does it take to switch back with Yuji? If we say ten minutes to each ejaculation that makes it half an hour or more... and I didn't know hugging someone felt so comfortable. At this rate... I'm... I'll...