☾︎74☽︎

When the truth is revealed, it becomes brighter than the sunlight.
Some people close their eyes fearing burns,
others open their hearts to heal all bogus.
Be the second, y/n.

Grandma said in that letter, but both the truth and my reality suck...

"Should I do the same for a whole night? Perhaps forever?" Sukuna's mad voice snapped out of Yuji's cheek. Allowing the blind to hurt me like now irritated him, yet he won't interrupt, knowing that I can easily free myself. Lust pervaded the king's voice because it has been weeks since our late encounter.

My nights are completely full of work, Sukuna, and I'm aware two hours like that time ain't enough to satisfy the strongest of all curses.

"Gojo--sensei...?" He didn't let go as Nobara's shaky voice snapped because he only heard the angry waves of that island, he was stuck there years ago. The other poor girl came closer to prevent him by touching his shoulder but his infinity protected us from any interference.

Maki, Toge and Panda were shocked. Yuji and Megumi were angry, Nobara was disappointed while looking at him. I knew this would happen already... All of them tried to stop him without success. Then, I used the healing barrier as he promptly felt dizzy and let go of me.

"My bad~ I've got on your nerves. It was a joke." He looked down a bit then walked away, Tomoe followed him. Nobara knelt to hug me, and the others spaced out as Panda asked what's going on. Then Megumi seriously glared at me.

"When will you leave? Or do you plan to die again?" Megumi is afraid of losing me... Why am I so happy? For sure he talked to his teacher about the coldness between us and got his answers.

"What are you saying? Why would she leave?" Yuji seriously asked him.

"It has been two months, I'm waiting for your answer." He looked so cute taking his time to think about it but visibly he already made a decision.

"Then you'll leave." I didn't respond at all, only a nod and a smile because I'll finally heal his sis.

"Let's go now!" He sighed heavily and I tried to have some fun on the way as they asked a lot of questions all the time.

"One day guys, you'll know everything. You will hate me. Until then, can we enjoy each other's company?" They nodded up but it felt a bit awkward so I walked faster to arrive as soon as possible. I took a deep breath when Megumi opened the door for us and all of them focused on Tsumiki.

"She's the sleeping beauty..." And I cannot be her prince charming because I'm repaying a debt. I put my hand on her cursed forehead then magic did everything. I stepped back when her eyes slowly opened.

"Tsumiki?" He came closer not believing his eyes. Megumi's hands enveloped hers as he knelt.

"Megu-mi...where am I?" When all their attention sat on her, it was my opportunity to disappear as I promised. Maybe when he'll turn around to thank me, he'll remember Ayame so... it's better to leave quietly.

Surprisingly, my father treated me to a family dinner claiming there weren't any illegal patients tonight. Masaru patted on a free chair beside him giving that usual perverted smirk.

"Thanks Machan." Before the dinner began, prayer time began as everyone closed their eyes except me and Masaru. He kept ogling at my thighs and even touching them. Rather than killing him, I kissed his cheek as he flushed and oddly bit his lip. I flicked an olive aimed at Hidio's forehead before the prayers ended.

"Oto sama, y/n is playing with food." He ordered him to eat in calm, and I did the same to Aki as he scratched his forehead and pouted. Then Isamu caught it before it hit him.