☾︎15☽︎

The old master was angry to the point of crashing the house into pieces. As for the new master, he had a surprised face at first, but rapidly changed into a sly smirk.

"Come on babe~ give more details... It's your daddy after all. Or do you want me to be your new daddy too~?" She was blushing because he went further than expected. She couldn't keep playing this dangerous game. Although she was thinking about what will happen after that.

"Pathetic." Her father's single word made her snap out of her thoughts.

"One day you won't be able to protect her. Perhaps you will kill her. Until then she will come back to me." After dropping those words about the future, and glaring viciously at his daughter. He gets out leaving the door open behind him. The cold wind brings the rain smell. Yet, for y/n it was the smell of freedom.

Gojo stares at the falling flower thinking she's a frog with all that mud and blood.

"Achoo!" She sneezed slightly and panted painfully. He bowed to take a close look.

"I know I'm beautiful so stop ogling." He smirked at the confident girl then took pictures again saying that this is how a father should show his love after finding his missing daughter.

"Y/n after the great family gathering!" She sighed heavily because he took his chance to record other videos as a revenge for his birthday's present. He squatted then opened her yukata.

☾︎⚠︎Yukatas are dangerous!☽︎

He saw finger marks on her neck. Bruises all over her body blue, yellow and purple like realistic paint.

"He really beats the shit of you! His energy was a human one though. Y/n, do your injuries take a long time to heal?" Gojo asked the beating up girl.

"Am I supposed to heal faster? But for sure pain doubled since I became a cur- afypnoso." She didn't want to call herself a curse after all. He had a suspicious look, because curses are famous for healing their injuries instantaneously, but she was like an ordinary human and according to her words she's even worse. He softly carried her bridal style.

"Where was the bathroom again?" He mumbled to himself while exploring the small house.

"Can you answer my question for once! Besides, I can walk." He looked back at her and smiled.

"You mean crawling, I wouldn't mind other pictures!" She sighs and punches his chest but hurts her arm even more.

"Normally, curses heal itselves instantly- Found it! Oh look at the cute tub~ it can carry two people!" Gojo said while entering the bathroom. He opened the tap to fill the tub with hot water. She rolled her eyes regretting all she said in front of her father earlier, because it seemed like he really believed it. He put her on a small and round wood bunch.

"Just put me in the tub, and I'll wash myself." Y/n said softly and when he let her sit by herself, she nearly fell. Still, he catches her back to prevent the crash.

"You're weak after activating your full power. Hold my neck." She slowly did as he said. He began washing her dirty legs as she panted at the hot water, but especially at his delicate touches.

"Is the water good?" She softly hummed.

"Gojo, you'll get all wet." She was wondering that despite the rainy day he wasn't wet. She raised his sleeve so it wouldn't get wet.

"Want to see my nacked body?" Since her face was close to his hair, she shook her head, and he chuckled. Of course she was lying because her inner thoughts were;

Oh god, nothing is more comforting than a hot macho body after a fucked up day!

"I don't want you to get sick." She relaxed, and gradually approached the crown of his head and inhaled his perfume, it was the same scent as the other time.