☾︎26☽︎

Smut content

He started licking and sucking on my neck then I felt his hand unbuttoning my bra. He picked me up and put me on the sink, without waiting a bit he attacked my left breast sucking on it like a baby while gently squeezing the other one.

"Gojo-ngh!" He bit my nipple then changed the spot to bite harder and I moaned louder this time feeling his sharp teeth damaging my skin hurts twice more than normal, but felt good at once. He wants me to say his name or even scream it at this rate.

"Sa-too... Slow down, it hurts." He smiled and kept marking me with hickeys in my simadi, waist and belly, then he stopped at this morning's spot. He looked into my eyes with his holy ones that will kill me before time it seems.

"Tell me that stupid belief before I do a stupid thing." I hope he understands. Probably he'll scoff at me... His hands were in the sink's edges, and I was in the middle as my knees touched his lower stomach. He's still waiting for my answer. Then I told him that nanna once said something.

Do it only with someone who loves you and you love him. That way you won't lose in any case or judge love instead of your own choice.

He was staring at me without saying a word. If we cross that boundary it would influence our relationship no matter what. And I don't want to ruin my love life like my whole life. It's not like Gojo is not worth my first time but I fear losing him and myself because of our body's needs.

"I understand." He put both hands on my knees and completely opened my legs. I was like a frog on the sink. He sucked on my thighs so hard as if he was taking revenge.

"Go-Arrgh." Again he bites me harder this time till my thigh bleeds, and I dug my sharp fingernails on his back leaving deep scratches as I enjoyed the pain and so did he. This is what happens when two pervert persons are together.

"Sato, were you even listening?" He licked it while gazing at me with that sly smirk of his. What's going on in that silly mind? Still, I'm lying to myself because I enjoy doing those stuff with him yet admitting it is hard. Plus he knew that fact pretty well and this is why he resumed what he started.

"We're not doing it... Yet." He picked me from the spartan sink and turned me around making me bend for him, so my upper body laid on the sink. Then he wildly attacked my back with hickeys and bites simultaneously playing with my breasts with one hand. The other hand caressed my thong slightly and slid his fingers lightly touching my pussy through the thin fabric to figure out that I was soaking wet. He suddenly pulled the thong up as I felt it entering my pussy and between my ass.

My heart changed its place to be in my vagina that bumped like a crazy drum. We're doing it, but indirectly... I'm twitching down there you asshole! He wants me to ask for it and he'll win at this rate. He squeezed my ass with the other hand.

"Sato stupid!" I growled at him and he answered me with the strongest smack I could ever have in this life. He totally confirmed my perverted side with that holy smak. It was painful yet feels so good. I wonder if someone heard me screaming though. Suddenly he pulled back, and looked at me panting. He took off his pants, and glued his chest to my back then whispered in my ear.

"Maybe I'm stupid, but I'm not coward. I believe you though." He wore the yukata as he left the bathroom. I've been brave enough to survive in this house for years so... Let me be a coward for a bit. Instead of Nanna's belief, I have a weird sensation or a hunch to not do it with him... Yet. I feel better now, because he believed me at least.

I heard the door knocking so I quickly put on new underwear and wrapped myself with my yukata and got out.

"Family's bath is ready!" He informed me excitedly. I won't enjoy it actually because of my marked body yet it felt good.