☾︎13☽︎

She slept peacefully wearing a beautiful floral print yukata while the iron door opened but her eyes didn't.

"Get up." Her heavy sleep had one exception, her father's throaty voice that echoed everywhere in the basement. She immediately sat up and checked if her clothes were on. Fortunately Atsushi tied her yukata very well.

Perhaps he knows about my habit...

She glanced at her father, thinking that he was scarier in the morning. He approached the sleepy girl and asked her to stand up. Without a single word she did so, then he touched her belly with his huge hand.

"Does it still hurt?"

Y/n's pov

What in hell is happening, did he hit his head or am I dreaming? He used to hit me worse than yesterday during training, but he never ever asked about my state before.

I gave him a firm glare as an answer. Not wanting to talk nor even to look at those eyes in that scary face of his. But something is different this time. I have a bad feeling about it though, he's acting oddly like a gentleman and it doesn't suit him at all.

"Show me." Now I'm looking deep into his eyes and facing him. I can't believe that he's worried about me because he's the one hurting me like that.

"Good joke! Now, I wanna see Aki." I went to wear my zoories and get out from the cold basement that made our voices resonate as if we're at an abandoned bats' cave. He held my shoulder tightly, and completely opened my yukata which became a kimono because he ripped it.

"That doesn't make sense." Well you hit me bitch of course that will leave bruises. He's my father, still seeing me naked is too embarrassing, without a bra or underwear... He saw what he did all over my body, and touched the big bruise on my stomach.

"Come with me." I quickly adjusted my yukata, and followed him. Finally I'll see Aki and the others!

Seeing him from behind... He has long dark hair. He's really big, taller than Gojo. Seven feet, plus he's damn huge, over 330 pounds of muscles, a true monster. He's well built like All Might, but his personality is like Endivore if we add more cruelty.

More importantly, how could she endure... Mom, I RESPECT YOU!

We are walking to the office which means the worst day in the year is welcoming me. It would be an important family gathering. He stopped in front of the door to look deep into my eyes like a wild predator who would eat me for dinner.

"Behave." It wasn't a question, so he didn't wait for my answer. He turned back and opened the door. Oh my beloved Shiro family gathering in the big office.

They all looked in our direction. My grandparents sat in the middle of the red couch, my uncle and his two sons were on the left couch and father sat on his large chair and I stood beside him. There was everyone except the people I truly loved to see, my siblings and mom.

My cousin Masaru winks at me with his sly smirk. I rolled my eyes at him, even if we're cousins he never hides his flirty character. I think father saw him but he knew his character very well, so he ignored it.

"No more chairs, come to my lap
n/n~" Masaru you surely wanna die. Everyone looked at him viciously but no one replied at his dumb comment. I faked a smile and shook my head then he smirked looking at me from head to toe.

"Show them your simadi." Father spoke but I didn't understand what he was talking about.

"My what?" I heard Masaru chuckling and his older brother Takahiro shushed him. Uncle looked at me in judgment, and grandpa in disgust as for the witch, she had that fake smile like usual.