☾︎39☽︎

I was kneeling into a shallow red surface, blood's odor filled my nose and every single inch of the air. Slowly looking up at each bone and skull which formed a big hill to find Sukuna on its top. The king was sitting on his throne made with bones as he deadly glared down at me and propped his head on his knuckles.

His presence tensed up the atmosphere and fear chilled my skin and bones. Those scarlet eyes were endlessly killing and torturing the only thing alive inside this place. Thinking that my end will be here, adding some bones and blood to Sukuna's home.

He leaned forward and with a single finger movement I was beheaded.

I woke up screaming his name as I sat up touching my neck and Sato's necklace was there. I held it to calm down and it already became my new treasure.

"Guss I'll fuck you infinitely till forgetting his name." His throaty voice in the morning is the sexiest ever. And that was the best good morning in my whole life.

I slowly gazed at his naked body slightly covered, half of his face cushioned the pillow, showing his sleepy left eye that gazed at me. After giving him a light smile I leaned over, setting my elbow near his head and my fingers played with his soft hair.

"And you'll forget yourself at once." He dragged my whole body by my waist, and hugged me as I was on top of him. I muffled to let go into his torso but he chuckled like an old pervert.

"Try to escape my grip. See it as a warming up before your mission." He whispered and squeezed me rigidly like a big anaconda and he's lying to himself of course because this is not training.

"Your cock is warming up, do you have a mission too?" Fuck, that made it even harder. Which also means I have no chance to escape right now.

"Think about something to make you escape like removing your legs first or hands... Your brain should work." I moved all my body again not listening to him.

"Sato~ I want to do it again." Abruptly, he knelt in front of me to fulfill my demand, so I easily escaped.

"Your brain stops working when it comes to me it seems." I went to the bathroom and he joined after getting ready he tenderly kissed me.

January first 2019

"Let's do it again." He's got an incredible stamina but does that mean our relationship will be based on sex only.

I hate it so much. I'm not ready to fall for someone who only sees me in that way. I'll screw myself so badly, and he's old enough to have children but having a single woman and a family isn't one of his intentions right now the same as me.

The stone bridge.

Ten car accidents happened two days ago. Nine severely injured and three dead people.

The survivors and a pedestrian claimed that cars slid on their own and nearly jumped to finally crash against each other.

Another car also crashed on its own and since then the bridge was closed.

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚

Ijichi to take me to the stone bridge. Satoru has an important meeting so he came along, before getting down, he took a selfie with me for unknown reasons.

"You might die like usual!" This means goodbye, don't die and take good care of yourself. Then we swiftly arrived to destination. Ijichi's curtain engulfed the place, and I have to glow in my first official solo mission because we might be upgraded so more dollar bills~ or die if we're weaker than the curse we'll fight.