☾︎37☽︎

She glared at him and started a fight. He dodge her strong kick. His palm hit her stomach and other spots to warn her exposed points while attacking like a mad gorilla.

"It hurts, asshole!" He held her from the nape and pressed her to his chest. He put his lips on her left ear and took a deep and throaty breath.

"Never tell a man you'll do anything he wants because... your cute pussy will be in danger." He whispered and suck the red ear's tip and walked away to the training field.

She walked behind without saying a thing thinking about a good plan to get revenge. When they arrived he wrapped his arm around her neck as his usual grin appeared.

"Say hi to the new first year-" She interrupted him immediately to introduce herself while pushing his face away with her palm.

"Call me just y/n, and I don't recognize this blindfold as my teacher nor even a teacher in general. I said do not touch me!" He didn't pull back and before he talks again to say she's an afypnoso, she kicked his feet. Before punching his stomach he passionately hugged her from behind.

"Y/n is my cute afypnoso who has trouble controlling her vicious energy and is still unable to auto heal but very strong! So make sure to get along with her even though she isn't human." She wished for a normal first meeting with people when she could properly introduce herself.

"One day, I'll beat you." He smiled at her and went to finally do his job, letting her train with them.

What captivated her attention was the huge Panda. Yuji and Nobara came near her and proposed their hands asking if she was fine. Maki also told her to call her by her first name. Both girls knew that they had family problems just like each other.

Panda started introducing himself and Inumaki. In the blink of an eye, she was touching his fluffy belly. Their eyes gaped in her after seeing that crazy speed. She asked if he was a real Panda who mastered language. He said that Masamichi created him.

"Your paws are realistic and cute~" She squeezed them and Panda relaxed at her touch as a perverted smile appeared on his face. Maki warned her that it was a perverted animal and introduced Inumaki that confirmed with 'shake'. And that was the training start.

Y/n's pov

Three days go by so fast. We all trained together to get stronger, since the bastard introduced me to them. Everyone was busy since our schedule was full of missions. Also we kept training and getting even closer with the second year.

I like Panda the most, because he's cute and huge! The shake guy is also cute I wanted him to tell me about his power so I can order Sato to commit a sucide. Unfortunately, he explained with his odd food language that I didn't understand, but we trained together too.

Maki was a great woman that could make me get serious training with her. We hung out to buy new years presents and since I'm a rich person I bought gifts for everyone except the blindfold.

Today we will hang out in Tokyo's center to see fireworks. I asked all of them if it's okay if Sana comes by, and they gladly accepted.

I decided to ignore Satoru those whole three days, and never let him touch me again. The reason is what happened at the hostel when I was drunk. He knew I was chatty and boldly interrogated me without even apologizing one single time.

Yesterday, he treated me to dinner with only the two of us which sounded like a date and a way to say sorry. But I ignored him to the point that the others wanted to know what happened between us. At night he was in front of my room's door, I shut the door on his face after getting in.