☾︎6☽︎

She was lying on the floor in a small rectangular room as paper lanterns on the floor lit the empty room revealing talismans everywhere fixed on the walls and hanging up at the ceiling.

The girl panted heavily, once fully awake she saw what caused the pain in her wrists. It was tightly tied up with two thick ropes on each corner behind.

"W-where am I?" A tired voice came out of her dry throat and lips. Automatically the last memory played in her head like a record.

"Go-jo..." She mumbled softly, and nearly fell into a second hibernation like a lazy bear.

"Dreaming about me?" His frisky voice echoed everywhere. The girl wondred how he got into the room, but that wasn't her biggest current preoccupation.

"Wa-ter." He brought her some water then squatted to help her drink it since her wrists hurt. She held his hands and let the water hydrate her dry throat.

Meanwhile he intensely gaze at the scean of the thirsty girl. After that she was able to talk again and asked him what happened while looking at her chained hands and the weird room.

"You unbelievably survived. You seem to control the cursed energy for now but you're not stable at all." Gojo analyzed her situation briefly.

"So what? Am I gonna be tied forever? Until when? And since when am I like this?" At that moment, Gojo regretted giving her water.

"Always a lot of questions, hm... It's been five days since you're struggling, but you finally wake up. So, before anything, have you seen people who explained everything to you!?" Like usual, not answering all her questions but since he has the upper hand here, she remains calm.

"People? No, I remember seeing grandma telling me it's not my time yet..." She knitted her brows, trying to recall other useful memories.

"Was it a myth then!?" He mumbled to himself.

"So you had a near death experience, that's all?" The girl nodded, already exhausted from being interrogated.

"Okay, and what about the choice!?" He asked seriously as the excitement to know the unknown played over his face.

Is that really too important to him?

She slightly shook her head and sighed.

"There was no choice to make." She said firmly, looking at him with serious eyes as if she said you lied to me. Gojo's excited expression changed directly into a neutral one.

"Am I supposed to believe that?" He also talked seriously, not believing her.

Each one took the other for a liar as the atmosphere became heavier. After remembering her grandma's last words, she chose to not tell him since it wouldn't interest him.

"Are you making excuses to execute me? Haha-honestly, I can't blame you for breaking our last deal. I feel a crazy huge strength within me that I fear myself. Is that being a curse huh!?" She chuckled and drew a crazy grin putting her hand over her mouth to hide it, then slid up her hand to brush her hair moving it away from her face.

The man seems to be surprised at the insane face she made yet he kept his same serious expressions.

"You're a little bit different. I want to believe you so give me a reason or proof. I mean~... there's no awakening without a choice." He playfully uttered.

"Or maybe you're not allowed to reveal the truth?" No matter what she thought about to save her life, nothing came up. She tried to trap him by putting his strength in question but he didn't fall for it.